Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    If it's not sanctioned their respective governments will. You may be surprised to know said governments have little interest in delaying logins to your video game of choice.
    Ah yes, russia, the country famously known for cooperating with other countries' law enforcement.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Haven’t been on WoW, but my daughter told me that Among Us had been hacked. Something to do with Russian propaganda being posted in it. I read it and just told her to play later /shrug
    Yeah people on the right are pissed because AoC and ilhan Oman did the get out to vote stream of them playing the game and retaliated like babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    wHY do people do this?
    Because people talk about it. Just like this.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

they do well, blizzard deserve that, and more, for being so incompetent ... the worst of them are the bad ideas they come up with ...

Are we sure its a DDOS? Or its just typical Blizzard incompetence?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Ah yes, russia, the country famously known for cooperating with other countries' law enforcement.
    only when it suits them....

lot's of families are still waiting for answers of Flight MH17 that was shutdown by Russian missile.

Logged in instantly. No delay or bad ping here. EU here, so must be US only?

Maybe its life telling you to take a gaming break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterwinter View Post
    Where is the source it is under a DDOS attack? Can't find it
    Me neither .
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Me neither .
    Source is : Dude, trust me(tm), i can't log in now, so it moust be DDOS, because it's the only kind of disturbance i can imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    wHY do people do this? You literally get arrested a week or less later and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Is it honestly worth the laugh to go to jail for half of your life over?
    Congratulations, you're giving them the attention they need to continue doing it.

And don't for a second say you aren't trolling.

Kids thinking that they are hackers.

Maybe there are just a lot of people logging into the game because of the new leveling system?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivik View Post
    nice degenerate response. grow up.
    degenerate?are you stupid or what?dont you play wow actually? we are waiting for shadow lands...for nothing,because it is another bfa.

i hope that hacjers destroy blizzard.they only wantmoney and more money.they must stop suscription vs covid19...but no,they didnt do it,because theylike earn money easy without work...

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    degenerate?are you stupid or what?dont you play wow actually? we are waiting for shadow lands...for nothing,because it is another bfa.

i hope that hacjers destroy blizzard.they only wantmoney and more money.they must stop suscription vs covid19...but no,they didnt do it,because theylike earn money easy without work...
    I have multiple questions.

10+ Year Old Account

Your lack of spaces annoy me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Remember those Lizard Squad guys who are now happily enjoying federal prison?
    To be fair, I think this has less to do with them being tracked by investigators tracing the packets back to their machines, and more to do with them being utterly moronic and having socials on which they bragged about their actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Your lack of spaces annoy me.
    Lack of space?What do you mean?I am ensuring all of my sentences are spaced.Could you please clarify?
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post

Lack of space?What do you mean?I am ensuring all of my sentences are spaced.Could you please clarify?
    Lack of space? What do you mean? I am ensuring all of my sentences are spaced. Could you please clarify?

fixed that for you

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Lack of space? What do you mean? I am ensuring all of my sentences are spaced. Could you please clarify?

fixed that for you
    I'm having difficulty.I don't see why you decided to simply retype what I put.Was it a typo,or something?

Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Regardless of your nearly incoherent ramblings, ddosing has little to no effect on blizzard. It just inconveniences the players for a short period.