Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    It's a clear indication. Only characters important for the main story got the high-def models. And the main story was between Saurfang and Sylvanas, the Alliance was there to watch and do nothing after again serving as a punching bag for the Horde.
    And if we are talking about models, lets continue
    Where is unique model for Lilian, Rokhan, Geyara, Gazlowe, Ji Firepaw, Mayla and Kiro, even Thalyssra - all have models from just random npc.
    Ofc, there are Alliance one too - Dwarfs and Aysa have general models, while other have unique ones.
    But it didn't count, I am right?
    Or i know! We could compare Varian model vs Sylvanas one at Legion cinematic. Or any of your preferable mental gymnastics. How long it will be, when you realise that both of faction has blood on their hands. And if we start to count, i dont think that any of faction will be clear winner. And if we do some mental gym again and meet in the middle - there will always be thread like this - "your warcrimes worse than mine, so you are bad!"

You will never dismantle the Horde. We are strong and will fight back no matter what the Alliance plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    It's a clear indication. Only characters important for the main story got the high-def models. And the main story was between Saurfang and Sylvanas, the Alliance was there to watch and do nothing after again serving as a punching bag for the Horde.

Varian simply felt that everyone had a right to a piece of Garrosh, not just Thrall (who had caused the entire mess in the first place), he never intended to spare him.

I did talk about Legion, can't help if you only read halve the post.

Vanilla had no overarching story to speak off, Wrath was the result of a former Orc Warchief manipulating and corrupting a human and BC ... fine guess that one is on the Alliance with Illidan (not that he ever was a part of it, but fine).

Just note how many times the word "Warchief" crops up when you look at the expansion main stories. Wrath, MoP, WoD, Legion and BFA are all either the result of the actions of a Warchief or have them in the role of the antagonist directly.
    i dont think thrall is the one to blame, the character development of garrosh wasnt really logical to me but in then end he went insane and nobody saw that coming the second that thrall made him warchief or am i mixing something up?
    btw the statement from varian when thrall wanted to kill garrosh was just dumb writing to let him live, in no realistic scenario there would be a human stopping an orc killing an orc. if the roles were swapped then it could happen that an orc wants to get the killing blow before the human because of the whole honor thing but it was again just very stupid writing and an excuse to give him time. garrosh did crazy things and that the stupid panda even comes into the scene and wants a normal trial for someone like garrosh makes no sense in the world of warcraft