Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vagnar View Post
    it's not in combat
    Combat or not, I bet everyone, including you, spends but the tiniest of fractions of the time they are playing looking at their character's face. Sure, it could use a little tinkering, but is it really an issue worth opening a thread for?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    They rarely read here and reply even more rarely.
    They read here all the time, it would be foolish not to. Reply is true, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Combat or not, I bet everyone, including you, spends but the tiniest of fractions of the time they are playing looking at their character's face. Sure, it could use a little tinkering, but is it really an issue worth opening a thread for?
    On the official forums? No. On a fansite? Sure, why not? I mean people open threads about the lore all the time, and no one with brain cells takes that shit seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Try doing a /walk with a female Orc.

The difference between her facial features is Badass, and Surprised Homer Simpson. I HATE the way she looks as she walks.

But it makes sense, because whilst facial features might be different enough to give us the illusion of choice, it would seem they haven't expertly crafted each face to also have custom expressions for X actions. One size fits all, sort of thing.

She looks awful when she's casting

Those glasses are there for a reason mate

When I am casting I have my camera below on the back so I see up towards my characters. Is that wrong?

They need to fix Thrall's face on the 750 statue first but yeah, poor gnomes.

F
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

I've already addressed this before you brought it up.

Aside from the things I've already said, you need to get enough people to care about something for anyone to think that something matters. Making a thread on the official forum where no one looks at it, isn't gonna help. Even if a dev sees it there, he's just gonna go "I guess nobody cares".

And again, you can say this about anything. Why even post on a fansite at all? Why are you here? Anything you could possibly say would be better posted on the official forums.
    thing is theres a difference between the official forums where more devs and CSM look versus MMO Champion which is mostly populated by a bunch of folks who don't play wow and want Ion's head on a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    thing is theres a difference between the official forums where more devs and CSM look versus MMO Champion which is mostly populated by a bunch of folks who don't play wow and want Ion's head on a stick.
    I don't think devs look at the official forums at all. At best you get CMs looking at threads but only on the US forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    no I look at it a lot
    that's why I play cute females, like gnomes, and pick helmet options where I can still see their faces

no I look at it a lot
    that's why I play cute females, like gnomes, and pick helmet options where I can still see their faces
    In that case, hope you get the fix you want. Good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks fine. Looks like she's really focused on conjuring the best magic to shoot at people.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe