Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFalcon View Post
    I can prove that you are dumb....all you have to do is go back and read anything you have said in this entire thread.

hero classes have been nothing but headaches and bad news for WoW. Everyone complains that they are either OP...OMG.......NURF BAT!!!!! then they complain about them being nurfed....headache after headache!

And those were good, playable, unique new classes. this dark rangers, bastard ranged melee thing, whatever you call it seems confusing as all hell. shit, its your thread and the abilities you described were horrible. all of them. you want, need and love this class and your ideas sucked.

I dont see anymore hero classes in the near future.

Idea=Dumb
    You=bad ideas
    Your idea sounds dumb

I can prove that you are dumb....

Dark Ranger does not really belong to Hunters imho.
    Dark rangers are about undead summoning/necromancy, mind control, life draining, anti-magic etc.
    The fact that dark rangers use a bow seems more related to elven aesthetics.

I would rather see it as a spec for a Necromancer class - or perhaps a 4th spec for DKs or Priests.
    No aspect of the Hunter class (beasts, animals, nature, explosives, mastery of guns/bows...) feels connected to the Dark Ranger theme.
    BfA = second worst product ever made by Blizzard.
    War3 Reforged took the title for worst product.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    see that?
    even she cant believe how dumb this idea was...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Your idea sounds dumb
    your comment is dumb...

there is absolutely no idea in my statements. I didn't put one forth or ask for anyone's approval of one.

I will give you an idea though. learn to read and understand something before you comment on it. Now THERE is a good idea.

there is absolutely no idea in my statements. I didn't put one forth or ask for anyone's approval of one.

I will give you an idea though. learn to read and understand something before you comment on it. Now THERE is a good idea.
    "I dont see anymore hero classes in the near future."

That is an idea. So dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    "I dont see anymore hero classes in the near future."

That is an idea. So dumb.
    not an idea....not even close. at best, a prediction. there is no concept, no substance, nothing. NOT an idea.

get a fucking clue you retard

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Dark Ranger is literally a bow wielding rogue. If anything, when Surv went melee, Sub should have been changed to Dark Ranger to cover that ranged spot.
    And a Dh is literally a lock and rogue and monks we will never get them cus diablo got them.

And here we are only missing the dark ranger and tinker.

Matter of time I think.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    We would likely see a separation of sv as a 4th spec than this. Sorry to say buddy
    Not saying I think much of this idea but if we could dump surv off to being its own little shit show and get another ranged spec I would be perfectly ok with it. Frankly surv is like a fever dream of what hunters used to be combined with a warrior who forgot cant use a bow and doesn't wear plate. Its weird. The only thing that ties surv to being a hunter is the names they gave its abilities, some traps disguised as grenades, a pet and a orange energy bar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    And a Dh is literally a lock and rogue and monks we will never get them cus diablo got them.

And here we are only missing the dark ranger and tinker.

Matter of time I think.
    Personally I wouldn't mind another mail dps class of some kind. I think either of those two mentioned possible classes could work there. I think tinker kind of had some steam built up with youtube and other stuff so you never know. Dark Ranger or Shadow Hunter has been wanted since Vojin and Sylvanas have existed. So frankly those could be pretty plausible as well.