Happy Shadowlands release

It's half past midnight and Shadowlands released

Right?

Shouldn't we at least get a new release date by now?

I'm having so much fun. I really like the Covenants.

Easily their smoothest launch to date - it was completely seamless - its like nothing changed at all!

trash game. worst expansion ever. got to 60 already and hate covenants. i want a refund.

Typical. They already have a four-hour maintenance planned for tomorrow.

Oh god, and that plot twist when Sylvanas was get your mind out of gutter by those but seriously, pie > cake and Anduin had to weird question: is Rick Rolling still a thing? before the return of Biden/Harris 2020! that would have been the best thing ever!

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Oh god, and that plot twist when Sylvanas was get your mind out of gutter by those but seriously, pie > cake and Anduin had to weird question: is Rick Rolling still a thing? before the return of Biden/Harris 2020! that would have been the best thing ever!
    Joe Biden sniffs little girls.

Hope one of my selves that is living in a timeline where SL released on time and the world didn't get fucked by COVID is having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by vagnar View Post
    Shouldn't we at least get a new release date by now?
    Nah, the real preorder release date is in december and thats when they will announce a 2021 release

I could see it being delayed to 2021. I mean Shadowlands release date was originally announced 2 months before the planned first release date, so maybe we have to factor in at least 2 months til release?
    Last edited by vagnar; 2020-10-27 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vagnar View Post
    I mean Shadowlands was originally released 2 months before the planned first release date
    Um......what?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Um......what?
    meant release date

release date was gonna be today and they announced it like 2 months ago

so maybe when they announce the new release date it will be for a date 2 months after that

I am already level 52 its great!

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Nah, the real preorder release date is in december and thats when they will announce a 2021 release
    Yeah, imagine it actually being 2021 man

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    I'm having so much fun. I really like the Covenants.
    I can't believe they just killed Sylvanas offscreen like that. Total anticlimax. Now we're fighting vengeful ghost pandaren in 8.1? Gotta say I didn't see it coming at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.