Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being trapped in a confined space with no way out and no one knows you are there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    A significant portion of humanity rejects science in favor of their ill-conceived prejudices and superstitions.
    It would be nice to know if there is a phobia of regressive forms of conservatism.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

5+ Year Old Account
    Heights and Depths give me the same kind of anxiety. I hate looking out of windows and floating over water.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Heights and Depths give me the same kind of anxiety. I hate looking out of windows and floating over water.
    I think it’s funny... but, I’m 6 8 and hight freak me out... i was at that glass floor over Grand Canyon a few years back... I crawled on the glass... all 4s... no shame... okay... a lot of shame...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I think it’s funny... but, I’m 6 8 and hight freak me out... i was at that glass floor over Grand Canyon a few years back... I crawled on the glass... all 4s... no shame... okay... a lot of shame...
    I was in the glass box at the Sears Tower and I couldn't look down without feeling the urge to run. Meanwhile, toddlers were posing for pictures
    You can imagine the "joy" I am at amusement parks. No rollercoasters, ty!
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

5+ Year Old Account
    Bees and Snakes.

Bees because of their stinger. Snakes because of their bite. Poisonous or Non-poisonous I still don't want to get bitten by a snake.

The yip-yip aliens from Sesame Street.

What scares me is that people do not understand some of the things that are associated with the life of a person and his loved ones

incomprehensible quarantine situation

Dying before my friends or family making me unable to take care/help them if they need it. Dying alone used to be my biggest fear until I realized my fear was not death, but not being there for those closest due to my not being alive lol.