What scares you?

i would say for me

Fireworks
    Big groups of people
    Snakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a cat?

I’ll go with not knowing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The seemingly bottomless gullibility and willful ignorance of humanity.

Oh and heights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Driving a vehicle and none of the controls working.

7+ Year Old Account
    People who don't capitalize the letter 'I' when it is alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    i would say for me
    I am scared.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

I don't suffer from it, but to those that do [trypophobia];

-snip-

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-27 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Not being able to impact the world in positive way.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

10+ Year Old Account
    A significant portion of humanity rejects science in favor of their ill-conceived prejudices and superstitions.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Driving a vehicle and none of the controls working.
    Lol! Not much does scare me, but that would certainly be one. Anything which has a immediate threat to my life.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Nightmares when something happens to my kid.

4 more years
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Closed in tight places.
    Groups of people.
    Heights like climbing ladders.

This election, either way we are fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I don't suffer from it, but to those that do [trypophobia];
    Thanks for that.

- Bees and wasps

- The idea of a bug crawling in your ear and living in there without you knowing.

- The amount of ignorance and extremism in my country right now. Feels like we're inching closer to a Orwellian 1984 world and people actually support it because they don't know how to think for themselves or do their own research and they just blindly follow whatever their favorite politicians and media station tells them.

- The cult like behavior of the people in these "peaceful protests" and riots and the fact that people actually support them even when they were shown to harass, and assault people for no reason other than the color of their skin. It's like old history is repeating itself only this time the roles have changed and it's more acceptable because people view it as the "oppressed" getting "revenge". Now I feel like I have to carry some sort of weapon around with me now wherever I go.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

i once watched friday he thirteenth and a nightmare on elm street in the same night, nothing scares me

actually, ninjas
    Last edited by molliewoof; 2020-10-27 at 03:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I’ll go with not knowing...
    That's a good one, the unknown and uncertainty is pretty scary. On the other hand it's also scary when there is certainty of what is known because that leads to crazy things like dogmatism, authoritarianism, and theocracy.

The way the world is secretly run by the wealthy and powerful and how the sheeple are busy getting riled up about first world problems and reality tv shows.

Atleast back in the day they were visible and yous get crucified if you defied them. These days they operate in the shadows and have you killed in a maximum security prison instead while continuously handing people out the bread and games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    That's a good one, the unknown and uncertainty is pretty scary. On the other hand it's also scary when there is certainty of what is known because that leads to crazy things like dogmatism, authoritarianism, and theocracy.
    That is a left turn I did not expect... I was just going to say “knowing if he is a cat or not”, if anyone questioned it... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That is a left turn I did not expect... I was just going to say “knowing if he is a cat or not”, if anyone questioned it... lol
    oh lol, I guess you ment Chicken Drummer. You obviously know he's a human. Cats can't make threads on the internet, they don't know how to use language.