Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Yeah... I wish they'd just give us the option to choose how npcs refer to the player character, I'd much rather they just call me by my name, or my order hall title, or my oldschool PvP rank or even just "champion" or "hero" again... something, anything, just let us choose how we wish to be addressed, because I don't want to be referred to by the cringeworthy title "maw walker" for an entire expansion...
    I would love this so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Sylvanas was toying with him? Breaking everything? Well now, that sounds like nice premise for a femdom shota hentai if i ever saw one.
    This is the quality content I'm after but that Blizzard fails to deliver.

Past that, boy am I glad that I'm going to spend the expansion rescuing the God-King from hell so he can save us from Sylvanas' vague plan to kill everyone because she's sad.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    He's special because he's a Mary Sue. A Gary Stu if you will. Bleh. Having Sylvanas get so worked up about him is frankly insulting to her.
    What has he done thats been so amazingly op?

Feels like people actively want to find things they can complain about

Sylvanas was toying with him? Breaking everything? Well now, that sounds like nice premise for a femdom shota hentai if i ever saw one.
    I mean.....thats not a terrible thing...

well if the jailor is doing something with anduin behind the scenes we should consider the prophecies of Ilginoth at this point:
    The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness. - maybe he will make him a voidboi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    Well his father was like half wolf or something. Maybe Anduin will echo that sort of thing by becoming half cow or half cockroach.
    I lold harder then I should.

I think if he will, he will transform into a shadowy cockroach.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    We already have a half-cow Anduin.

Also this haha

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Well, he WAS her counterpart and rival for two expansions. He's also a prominent Light-wielder, while Sylvanas has thrown in evil.
    The issue i have with this is that the Jailer doesn't wield the powers of the void. So I dont get the relevance of a light wielding human being such a threat to Slyvannas hes neve been a match for her. It would make more sense for the Jailer to infuse him with his death magic and turn him into some mawsworn of some kind. But again why him specifically? Surely Jaina is several orders more powerful than he is, if they want some sort of maw minion, she would make more sense idk. Maybe the cutscene would bring some clarity...

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    More on topic, another expansion getting to hear about Purity Sue Anduin, and to witness every single character drooling over him, - even if he's physically absent. Yay
    Pretty much my thoughts. Because if there's one thing that WoW needed more of was a boatload of different characters fawning over that tumor of a character. I can understand writers having their favorite characters, but the devotion and insistence Blizzard has to shoving Anduin and the idea of him being so gosh darn amazing (despite being a naive twerp whose naivety bites him and everyone around him in the ass on constant basis) down our throats is flat out deplorable.

Manduin, an Arthas reenactment? Hardly. If anything, he's being set up as an anti-Arthas, i.e. what Arthas could have been had he not gone full Darth Vader. Much like Varian was introduced with the sole purpose of being the "good" counterpart to Garry.
    A whiny pervert that went on a murderous rampage because his mother died and is traumatized by sand? Actually, that'd be an upgrade over Blanduin, so I'll take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Shadow king Anduin. That's hilarious.

But seriously, she can't just kill the guy? I mean what death has no meaning anymore?

5+ Year Old Account
    This made me chuckle xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    More Anduin drooling, can we just skip to the part where Jaina is a dreadlord after all.
    Jokes not even funny anymore. That's so like 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteCharger View Post
    Shadow king Anduin. That's hilarious.

But seriously, she can't just kill the guy? I mean what death has no meaning anymore?
    She's gotta twirl that evil mustache she has now. Mhahahahaha

Lol you're all so blind.

It's obvious Anduinn has become the Azeroth's favoured, her champion, her Chosen One. He's been infused with the power of the titans, of the Order itself. While already mastering the powers of the Light and Shadow. Now the Jailer wants to infuse him with Death magic. Soon he'll wield all possible cosmic powers and become Me'dan incarnate. What for, you might ask? Remember Sylvanas saying "This world is a prison". Yes, she intends for Anduinn to annihilate whole Warcraft universe. Only this way everyone and everything might finally be released from the shit writing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anduin will free himself by combining Light and Shadow becoming the Umbral Champion, he will redeem the Jailer and be granted favour by the First Ones
    Sylvanas will simply fall to her knees, her plans having failed and will be made to repair Death while Golden boy travels accross the cosmos, bringing peace, justice, non toxic masculinity to every plane of existence

Also the Horde loses another faction war because Lor'themar suddenly bombed an Alliance city for reasons
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Anduin will free himself by combining Light and Shadow becoming the Umbral Champion, he will redeem the Jailer and be granted favour by the First Ones
    Sylvanas will simply fall to her knees, her plans having failed and will be made to repair Death while Golden boy travels accross the cosmos, bringing peace, justice, non toxic masculinity to every plane of existence

Also the Horde loses another faction war because Lor'themar suddenly bombed an Alliance city for reasons
    You see, some Alliance adventurers had picked a lot of Dreamfoil one day, leading to a temporary, slight shortage of the Blood Elves' favorite shampoo. Finally given a cause he could fully support, Bob rose in terrible wrath to avenge the inconvenience to Silvermoon's MANY salons. With the Sunwell's might, Bob and the BElves' top mages proceeded to blow the Exodar apart.

Following Anduin's example while he's on his holy mission to preach the Power of Soy to all planes, Jaina fully embraces her younger hippy days and offers the Horde their choice of other Alliance cities to blow up. The other Alliance leaders, not being completely batshit insane like her and Anduin, decide to fight back. More pointless back and forth occurs until a rebellion rises within the Horde. Disgusted by Bob's regime forcing them to regularly bathe, the proud Orcs, Trolls, and Tauren join the fight to return the Horde to smelling like kodo and wolf shit instead of potpourri. Bob is defeated when the raid distracts him long enough for Thrall to shave his head.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2020-10-27 at 04:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I imagine this is Blizzard playing the long game with the eventual intention of making Anduin a raid boss. Not because that will kill him and remove him from the story, but rather because a raid fight against Anduin would be likely to kick ass.

Not to mention that the slightest chance of getting Shalamayne as a weapon to transmog is welcome in my book.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I imagine this is Blizzard playing the long game with the eventual intention of making Anduin a raid boss.
    If that's actually the case, they are being far more generous with him than with either Garry or Sylvie.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Disgusted by Bob's regime forcing them to regularly bathe, the proud Orcs, Trolls, and Tauren join the fight to return the Horde to smelling like kodo and wolf shit.
    Now that made me giggle, GJ good sir/ma'am
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

anduin is becoming the new med'an. the seemingly new "chosen one"
    ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does Taelia of all people have a better idea of wtf is going on than the player? And again I question why both her and Calia are even allowed in the Shadowlands in the first place when they both contribute nothing.

So Anduin is now Sylvanas and the Jailer's Macguffin? What is this nonsense. Seriously what makes Anduin so damn special?
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2020-10-27 at 05:13 PM.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Why does Taelia of all people have a better idea of wtf is going on? And again I question why both her and Calia are even allowed in the Shadowlands in the first place when they both contribute nothing.
    Taelia must have been brought to the SL in order to suitably groom her as Anduin's womb, and maybe the chance to squeeze a couple of tearjerker scenes with her crispy daddy (Golden LOVES that stuff). As for WTF is Calia actually doing there, only the Eternal Sun (and maybe, maaaaaybe Danuser) knows. Probably she's just there to make Horde players, especially Forsaken, acquainted with her dumb face so that they can push her more easily as Forsaken leader come 10.0

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Seriously what makes Anduin so damn special?
    Shameless, unadulterated author favoritism.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2020-10-27 at 06:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    As for WTF is Calia actually doing there, only the Eternal Sun (and maybe, maaaaaybe Danuser) knows. Probably she's just there to make Horde players, especially Forsaken, acquainted with her dumb face so that they can push her more easily as Forsaken leader come 10.0.
    The addiction to Dead female leaders that look nothing like them with the forsaken is a little worrying
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    The issue i have with this is that the Jailer doesn't wield the powers of the void. So I dont get the relevance of a light wielding human being such a threat to Slyvannas hes neve been a match for her. It would make more sense for the Jailer to infuse him with his death magic and turn him into some mawsworn of some kind. But again why him specifically? Surely Jaina is several orders more powerful than he is, if they want some sort of maw minion, she would make more sense idk. Maybe the cutscene would bring some clarity...
    You're thinking about the Chronicles alignment chart, aren't you? Don't take that too literally. A force doesn't necessarily have to be opposed only to its polar opposite. The Light and the Legion are infamous enemies not in direct opposition. Most everyone is opposed to Death. The Titans, despite being arcane and opposed to fel wielded practically every known school of magic.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.