Anyone here playing on servers not near them? EU on US or US on EU?

I want to play with some friends I have in the US, they are on east coast which helps but the ping is around 100-110, when on EU im on 15-20

I dont notice the delay that much to be honest but im wondering if theres anybody out there that does, how is it? My main concern is that if we were doing a big key, where things can 1 shot in M+, I might start to notice.. And also, Im aware of some ISP's offering better routing for games as part of their packages, has anybody tried these, finally, theres also softwares which claim to route you better, does anybody have any experience on trying these?

15-20 milliseconds ping? That is impossible unless you are one router hop away from the server.

Screenshot or it didn’t happen

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    15-20 milliseconds ping? That is impossible unless you are one router hop away from the server.

It's perfectly possible. My ms usually balances between 25-40. Having a proper cable internet with high speed helps.

As a teenager I played Wrath and I remember my ping mostly being around 100 back then, and it was fine in general. That shouldn't really be a gamebreaking ping, provided you can keep it at this level of course.

What are you talking about?
    Even around 10ms is possible.

Isn't that normal? I'm also always between 10-20ms (living in Germany).

As others have pointed out. It's possible and any decent EU server will have this ping for EU users, not only WoW. You don't notice much of the increase in the ping over optical at all unless you have to hop into copper or some odd routes to reach some server. You can trace the routes and response times to see where the weak points are using tracert command in cmd.