Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    do people play tabletop games anymore? that sounds like something only extroverts can manage
    yes they do. just because you dont, does not mean other people dont :-D

Looking forward to seeing what they put out. It's pretty cool that he's making more stuff. He seems like a pretty cool dude.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    Virtual tabletops are a booming business. Would not be surprised if the majority of TT games are played remotely at this point, even without covid
    Meh. I hope not. I play miniature wargames to get me off the computer not attach me more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I wonder if Metzen will make any Warcraft related games with his new company he’s obviously still on good terms with blizzard as thrall is still around and there have been wow board games in the past.
    Well if he's starting a Tabletop company, it would be awesome to see a partnership project with Blizzard that's essentially a revival/recreation of the old defunct Warcraft TTRPG, except as a standalone game instead of a WoW flavored supplement to DnD.
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

Wouldn't have to fight over rules if you played better gamers than Warhammer...

Weird, table top gaming not really high end of the market... Not sure how well this will sell stick to your strengths of voice acting and character creation...?

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.frogpants.com/blog/speci...archief-gaming

Haven't listened yet, but here's Scott Johnson's podcast with Metzen.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    Weird, table top gaming not really high end of the market... Not sure how well this will sell stick to your strengths of voice acting and character creation...?
    Writing fluff and creating characters which he can then model / see modeled seems exactly like the thing Metzen would enjoy as a hobby with slight monetary compensation. Unless he gambled hard he should have no financial issues, so just dicking around with stuff like table top seems to be a good way to spend his time. Let's him be creative with something fresh.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.