Holy Paladin Interrupt?

So I just came back from a break recently and was checking out paladin changes. Am I missing something or is rebuke now Prot/Ret only, and if it is what did Holy get as a replacement?

we never had it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Shaman are the only healers with an interrupt. They decided the rest of healers shouldn't have them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    we never had it?
    holy pallies definitely used to have an interrupt

we never had it?
    From Cata to Legion you did have it.

Yeah I was Ret/Prot for BFA so I didn't realize it was removed then, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    From Cata to Legion you did have it.
    Took his question as he returned since before prepatch(8.3). So yeah.
    Eitherway.

(also holy crap memory starts to vain after this many years)
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2020-10-28 at 07:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

we never had it?
    We did, sadly blizzard removed it because healers shouldn't have an interrupt...

Since no one mentioned some of what you got instead, here's the cliff-notes:

You'll be one of the only healers with execute damage with Hammer of Wrath.
    You're also the only healer that can give itself a crap ton of armor with Shield of the Righteous and Devotion Aura.
    You also have optional silence/interrupt protection for you and the group with Concentration Aura.
    You also have one of the few group-wide mount speed bonuses with Crusader Aura, which helps for speed runs.
    When the armor or the silence/interrupt protection or mount speed aren't so useful (such as caster bosses) you'll have Retribution Aura for more wings if people fall over. (More throughput when fights like these are close.)
    You still have a pseudo-interrupt for undead mobs with Turn Evil now. (Blinding Light talent still around too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Since no one mentioned some of what you got instead, here's the cliff-notes:
    you'll have Retribution Aura for more wings if people fall over. (More throughput when fights like these are close.)
    I really liked your list apart from this part, this is not rewarding game play for healers. Especially M+ where Holy Paladins are designed to shine, the loss of 1 team member can be painful in high keys. But the rest of your list was very good, you deserve a cigar.