Blizzard is a sinking ship

Dave Kosak left Blizzard
    WoW Shadowlands Prepatch has many bugs
    WoW Shadowlands delayed due to bugs and class balance
    Seeing how many views on youtube has WoW for the new cinematics/ingames cut scenes is nothing comparing to even WoD !
    WoW is no where to be seen on twitch

Admit it, WoW and Blizzard overall is a sinking ship, and y'all are dumb to buy mounts/ transmogs and even gold for something you will never own.
    The dumbassery as I see in this community is quite refreshing

OP this is getting sad. You okay?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    No one who made Blizzard even works there anymore. And now all their star post start up devs are leaving.

10+ Year Old Account
    i've never seen anyone have this kind of opinion about blizzard before. truly a refreshing and interesting perspective to ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't a mod close the same thread you've created?
    Shitty Troll attempt.

0/10 .Get better at shitposting

You made a fake account called Sinkingblizzard and started shitposting doomsaying propaganda about Blizzard.

Take a few steps back and look at what you just did. Does that make you feel okay with yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a new and original thread.

Your grandchildren will play WoW

Can I have your gold? Cause obviously you don't need it anymore. Companies go through ups and downs, people come and go.

What is worse spending time and money on a game you enjoy or spending time on an online forum to tell people they are foolish to do something that brings them joy?

I mean what does trolling bring you? And have you evaluated why you do it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Kosak has not been the only employee to leave in the past couple of years. I think 5 big names have left? And more beyond that. But it's natural, as people get bored of doing the same thing for 10+ years and want new challenges. So it doesn't always mean that they dislike their employer or that they are doing something wrong.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    No one who made Blizzard even works there anymore. And now all their star post start up devs are leaving.
    Only Kaplan reamins but he is so... "Passionated" with Overwatch, so he is allowed to not give a shit about other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinkingblizzard View Post
    Dave Kosak left Blizzard
    Seeing how many views on youtube has WoW for the new cinematics/ingames cut scenes is nothing comparing to even WoD !

Admit it, WoW and Blizzard overall is a sinking ship, and y'all are dumb to buy mounts/ transmogs and even gold for something you will never own.
    You felt the need to post again because the other one got locked?

*psst* it'll happen again.

But nobody cares. Blizzard isn't a sinking ship, and everyone here is only just sighing at you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Kosak has not been the only employee to leave in the past couple of years. I think 5 big names have left? And more beyond that. But it's natural, as people get bored of doing the same thing for 10+ years and want new challenges. So it doesn't always mean that they dislike their employer or that they are doing something wrong.
    In theory, yes, that's perfectly possible. However, when you combine it with Activision's tightening grip over Blizzard and all the internal drama of these last years... You might start thinking differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are posting this from an account called Sinkingblizzard, your contribution amounts to insulting the community, and the only info I can deduct by the way you write is that you yourself are one of the individuals you are blaming, because no one that is even moderately invested in a videogame would post such a blatant call for help.

My advice would be to find other games or hobbies, because having such a strong opinion on a videogame of all things, is telling that you have invested way too much in it, are regretting it by the day, and you are looking for validation. This is not an healthy coping mechanism and I would advise otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinkingblizzard View Post
    Dave Kosak left Blizzard

Blizzard has been a sinking ship since Cata. They just had enough water pumps (i.e. resources) to keep it afloat long for so long.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Don't reopen a previously closed thread. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead