Wrath-Style Daily Dungeon/Weekly Raid boss kill bounties

I always enjoyed the daily and weekly quest we got to kill a specific boss in a random raid or dungeon in Wrath.

It was fun and gave a basic currency reward and some gold and some rep for doing the dungeon. I have always wanted them to bring this back, and thought that Legion would have been perfect as we had both Wrath and Legion based around Dalaran, it could have been in the same spot and given some AP or something.

Anybody else miss this small but fun type of stuff like this and wish it was brought back?
    Last edited by Hobbidaggy; 2020-10-29 at 07:22 AM. Reason: spelling

You mean, like they made so you can have a weekly reward for doing a Mythic+?

Like how they made so you get more items to choose from when you do raid bosses now in that weekly chest?

Like how you can farm "insert current daily activity" for gear upgrades? Emissary caches as well?

What is the issue again?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    I always enjoyed the daily and weekly quest we got to kill a specific boss in a random raid or dungeon in Wrath.

It was fun and gave a basic currency reward and some gold and some rep for doing the dungeon. I have always wanted them to bring this back, and thought that Legion would have been perfect as we had both Wrath and Legion based around Dalaran, it could have been in the same spot and given some AP or something.

Anybody else miss this small but fun type of stuff like this and wish it was brought back?
    I hated it back then... doing these annoying weeklies that brought me nothign and were faceroll...

Also i am not a fan of systems that give you loot on a higher level you actually did. Like the currencies back than.

Edit: Weekly chest is basically the same thing