Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpAvP2 View Post
    A concept that drives me crazy is that in games supernatural creatures, aliens, and demons have nipples. Are they mammals? Why do they always have them just because they have chest muscles. I am confused.

So was he human at one point, is he a mammal entity, what gives with the need for putting them on every “male or female creature”?

This isnt a serious discussion, but doesnt anyone else recognize this with games and movies too?
    You'll go CRAZY if you ever play an Elder Scrolls game - Get this! The female Lizard people, Argonians? Even they have nipples! They don't even produce milk!

Joking aside, yes it's annoying. It's more a easy-to-indenifty body shape thing though, but it would be nice to see some "alien" races being a little more alien, without having to go full on Silithid to distinguish them from normal "humans"

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    At least Batsuit having nipples makes sense.

In the first Batman, nobody knew what he was. Most people thought there could be a giant bat monster roaming the streets of Gotham at night.

When he is finally downed and the thug gets a good look at him, he seems honestly surprised it's just a dude wearing Armour.

By adding nipples to the costume, it would give a more realistic credit to the Man Bat theory, which would serve Bruce's crusade far more than "Insane person dresses like bat and punches bad guys".
    The nipples are a strategic cornerstone, how you gonna deduce Batman's secret identity when you can't get your eyes off those glorious metal nips.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Because he's created by human writers, and we humans think that creatures without nipples are weird.
    its the same discussion as why most creatures created from humans are human in the way they are built. for example Star Trek, they goto foreign Planets and who habitats that planet? some human type of creature.

Honestly I'm not sure why you'd be hung up on nipples. And why just that of the Jailer.

I mean, take the Titans. Why do those guys have nipples, is a question you could ask. But I would ask, why do they have belly buttons? Why do they have genders?

There's no reason for this. For the blueprint of the Titans and Pantheon of Death to have this.

And yet this is a template that everything in the WoW universe seems to follow. Perhaps a template that may have been established back when all was Light. Or perhaps... In cycles before that.

We don't know. Maybe we can't know. But it seems that this template is a foundation of the universe. Where even living worlds develop into humanoid forms with genders.

At this point, it would be weird if The Jailer did not have nipples.

They exist 'cause of... nipple play? I mean they are still somewhat sensitive even for men. And the Jailer must have some fun time with other... beings of his stature. Lol.
    It's best to suspend disbelief while playing fantasy games or you will seriously open a can of worms (or questions) that you can never ever close. Like most of the replies to this thread have mentioned.

15+ Year Old Account
    A concept that drives me crazy is that in games supernatural creatures, aliens, and demons have nipples. Are they mammals? Why do they always have them just because they have chest muscles. I am confused.

So was he human at one point, is he a mammal entity, what gives with the need for putting them on every “male or female creature”?

This isnt a serious discussion, but doesnt anyone else recognize this with games and movies too?
    This is the type of hard hitting, no nonsense journalism I look for here at MMOC. If only the lame stream media would ask the tough questions like these!
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

This is still going. Huh

I didnt intend to seem that I really cared or not, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had that same feeling or thought.

Also sylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    First intruisive thought upon seeing this thread title:

Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Anything with nipples can be milked and I'll hear no arguments
    There are some cases were males have been milked. Its rare but it happens.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

NIPPLES... are polemic.

Because he'd be looking weird otherwise. Why does he look like a human? Because humans designed him.

Why does he have pinky toes? Or a butt? Or a humanoid body to any degree?

People would probably be more quick to notice if he was missing nipples

I guess he would look weird without them idk lol. Pretty funny.

Because Rule34

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    I just want in on this to jack up my post count. Content 10/10 Responses 8/10 and trending up

I'm thinking someone at Blizzard saw this thread and is taunting you now: