Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Why does the Jailer have nipples?

A concept that drives me crazy is that in games supernatural creatures, aliens, and demons have nipples. Are they mammals? Why do they always have them just because they have chest muscles. I am confused.

So was he human at one point, is he a mammal entity, what gives with the need for putting them on every “male or female creature”?

This isnt a serious discussion, but doesnt anyone else recognize this with games and movies too?

If the Jailer has nipples, can he be milked?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If the Jailer has nipples, can he be milked?
    I have nipples greg, can you milk me?

While he has nipples I am guessing he has no soul based on the chest hole.

Because he's created by human writers, and we humans think that creatures without nipples are weird.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Stood in the Fire UnstoppableErasor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well according to the movie "Meet the parents" you can milk anything with nipples, funky fan art with the jailor anyone?

More on topic, then one might ask, why give them a gender or breasts, because breasts is associated with feeding of a child.
    So why do Valkyries have them? Because it sells to the gaming market.

No nipples might look weird, so they want to apply some décor to them. And putting a mistletoe on each chest isnt going to work for easter

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    While he has nipples I am guessing he has no soul based on the chest hole.
    Doesnt mean that the jailor cant be milked
    "Earth can be shaped molded... you cannot you are useless" - Ascendant Lord Obsidius

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don’t Draenei have nipples?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why do we male humans still have nipples? Why do Tauren have boobs and not an udder? Why did the batsuit have nipples.

I suppose in the case of the Jailer, nobody considered or cared.....hell...I didn't even notice. Maybe he was human or human like. Space goats also have breasts and nipples. But on the actual Alien from the movie Alien, I didn't notice them.

Still, at the end of the day, many Aliends, Demons have a vaguely human shape...so...nipples. Male and female. my voidwalker and imp though? No nipples.
    Voidwalkers are pretty jacked lol

nipple shaming detected
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Don’t Draenei have nipples?
    Well yeah? They go through normal mammal reproduction.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Does this mean i cannot post him on Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    I have nipples greg, can you milk me?
    Anything with nipples can be milked and I'll hear no arguments
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableErasor View Post
    Well according to the movie "Meet the parents" you can milk anything with nipples, funky fan art with the jailor anyone?

More on topic, then one might ask, why give them a gender or breasts, because breasts is associated with feeding of a child.
    So why do Valkyries have them? Because it sells to the gaming market.

No nipples might look weird, so they want to apply some décor to them. And putting a mistletoe on each chest isnt going to work for easter

Edit:

Doesnt mean that the jailor cant be milked
    I never said he couldn't, clearly his anima used to be milked.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Because he's created by human writers, and we humans think that creatures without nipples are weird.
    We think creatures with nipples are weird as well.. thus why they always try to cover them up, Except if it’s male ones ofc.. for some reason those are completly fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think it might have been better for the game if the Jailer came from an egg instead?

Because he's a typical brodude villain, and brodudes have big muscles and shaved, oiled nipples.

God I wish they'd made him actually scary...

Does the Jailer poop?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has engraved some very disturbing imagery of the jailer being milked.....can't unsee that now can I?

Quote Originally Posted by WarpAvP2 View Post
    A concept that drives me crazy is that in games supernatural creatures, aliens, and demons have nipples.
    Focusing on non storytelling details will just lead you away from naration objective.
    There is an answer on mighty internet summing it pretty well: "Don't expect much logic from entertaining videogame wich sends you dragons trough e-mail boxes in castle on flying island."
    For this moment in eternity of universe you stuck on jailers nipplez.