Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Now I am sitting here alone and have nothing to do.

    Thanks a lot, Blizzard !
    gonna be honest, blizz JUST fixed the leveling. i feel like a person like you would be complaining today regardless of whether shadowlands was released or not.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhale View Post
    How's unnemployment going for you, my guy?
    Some people are set for life and dont have to work a day in their life anymore, you know? And I still think its silly to take vacation on a game release when a shit ton of media shit has been delayed this year. Perhaps people should ask for vacation a week in advance instead of months ahead.
    Hi

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Another one apparently oblivious to the facts of a pandemic having dominated most of 2020.
    At least you haven't died with your lungs looking like swiss cheese.
    You have a point, but also dwelling in misery because the world is in a shtity state won't help anyone.

  4. #24
    Bloodsail Admiral Nemah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central US
    Posts
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by KALAMITY View Post
    So OP, did you just commit to your time off even after the delay was announced? What was it; like 3 weeks the delay was announced before the original launch date? Let's just say 3 weeks for argument's sake. You didn't do anything in the 3 weeks since the delay announcement so you could just post this thread???


    Like I understand some jobs are harder to do this than others... but why commit to pout about something?
    I mean...this is where I landed on this one, lol. Ample time to reschedule that vacation day was had so as not to waste it. But hey, he made a point.

    I guess.

  5. #25
    Im in the same boat. Having almost 2 weeks off starting today. I did not cancel it cause I needed to take my days anyway cause I got soo much (booked another 2 weeks off in january, not just because SL).

    What im doing now? Leveling alts, collecting mogs. I payed a month of EA play on Origin to play games I never played before. Its like 4 pounds. I also enjoying my time away from work.

  6. #26
    Why are you posting on mmo-champ on your vacation day? Go for a walk or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

  7. #27
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Chula Vista CA
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Now I am sitting here alone and have nothing to do.

    Thanks a lot, Blizzard !
    dude ypu can like, play Wild rift!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Now I am sitting here alone and have nothing to do.

    Thanks a lot, Blizzard !
    Your fault for planning your vacation around a video game release during a world pandemic where every other game was being delayed left and right and sometime more than once. No sympathy here. Enjoy the time off from work though.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Some people are set for life and dont have to work a day in their life anymore, you know? And I still think its silly to take vacation on a game release when a shit ton of media shit has been delayed this year. Perhaps people should ask for vacation a week in advance instead of months ahead.
    Yes those people are very common.

  10. #30
    Immortal Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    7,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Taking vacation days for game. Lmao. I bet you were so proud of yourself couple weeks ago.
    Could be worse, You could be a douchebag laughing at people taking vacation for their hobby they enjoy... oh wait!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Your fault for planning your vacation around a video game release during a world pandemic where every other game was being delayed left and right and sometime more than once. No sympathy here. Enjoy the time off from work though.
    Well, let's be honest, some games have been delayed just because they received this blessing in disguise of an excuse.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Now I am sitting here alone and have nothing to do.

    Thanks a lot, Blizzard !
    You are blaming Blizzard that you are alone and have nothing to do? Sounds like a "you" issue, not a Blizzard issue. Unfortunate about the delay.

  13. #33
    I have 5 days remaining that will not carry over. I ended up taking the 5 days to ensure I don't work more than 3 days a week (I do 3/4 12 hour shifts alternating weeks), for the rest of the year, and I am going absolutely no where and will probably play games.

    Who cares how someone takes their days off.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Now I am sitting here alone and have nothing to do.

    Thanks a lot, Blizzard !
    Did you not see all the "Pushed back" and "Delayed" posts, did you ignore the E-mail they sent to those that ordered it already that it was getting delayed? There was a lot of advanced warning that it was not Launching this week.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Well, let's be honest, some games have been delayed just because they received this blessing in disguise of an excuse.
    such as? Any examples?

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Did you not see all the "Pushed back" and "Delayed" posts, did you ignore the E-mail they sent to those that ordered it already that it was getting delayed? There was a lot of advanced warning that it was not Launching this week.
    I'd assume he took the day off before the delay was announced and not every workplace gives u the option to revert your free days.

  17. #37
    Why didn’t you just cancel or move your vacation day to later in the year?

  18. #38
    Brewmaster Nalam the Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Taking vacation days for game. Lmao. I bet you were so proud of yourself couple weeks ago.
    I've taken time off WoD, Legion, BFA, Classic and now shadowlands whenever that comes.

    and yes i am proud that i can take time of for the things i enjoy

    Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    such as? Any examples?
    Shadowlands? You are delusional if you think it wouldn't be released in any broken state if they hadn't had this excuse.

  20. #40
    Damn that was a successful troll by @Badadoo - half the thread is just people being offended by it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •