Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Another one apparently oblivious to the facts of a pandemic having dominated most of 2020.
    At least you haven't died with your lungs looking like swiss cheese.
    You have a point, but also dwelling in misery because the world is in a shtity state won't help anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KALAMITY View Post
    So OP, did you just commit to your time off even after the delay was announced? What was it; like 3 weeks the delay was announced before the original launch date? Let's just say 3 weeks for argument's sake. You didn't do anything in the 3 weeks since the delay announcement so you could just post this thread???

Like I understand some jobs are harder to do this than others... but why commit to pout about something?
    I mean...this is where I landed on this one, lol. Ample time to reschedule that vacation day was had so as not to waste it. But hey, he made a point.

I guess.

Im in the same boat. Having almost 2 weeks off starting today. I did not cancel it cause I needed to take my days anyway cause I got soo much (booked another 2 weeks off in january, not just because SL).

What im doing now? Leveling alts, collecting mogs. I payed a month of EA play on Origin to play games I never played before. Its like 4 pounds. I also enjoying my time away from work.

Why are you posting on mmo-champ on your vacation day? Go for a walk or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Now I am sitting here alone and have nothing to do.

Thanks a lot, Blizzard !
    dude ypu can like, play Wild rift!

Thanks a lot, Blizzard !
    Your fault for planning your vacation around a video game release during a world pandemic where every other game was being delayed left and right and sometime more than once. No sympathy here. Enjoy the time off from work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Some people are set for life and dont have to work a day in their life anymore, you know? And I still think its silly to take vacation on a game release when a shit ton of media shit has been delayed this year. Perhaps people should ask for vacation a week in advance instead of months ahead.
    Yes those people are very common.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Taking vacation days for game. Lmao. I bet you were so proud of yourself couple weeks ago.
    Could be worse, You could be a douchebag laughing at people taking vacation for their hobby they enjoy... oh wait!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Your fault for planning your vacation around a video game release during a world pandemic where every other game was being delayed left and right and sometime more than once. No sympathy here. Enjoy the time off from work though.
    Well, let's be honest, some games have been delayed just because they received this blessing in disguise of an excuse.

Thanks a lot, Blizzard !
    You are blaming Blizzard that you are alone and have nothing to do? Sounds like a "you" issue, not a Blizzard issue. Unfortunate about the delay.

I have 5 days remaining that will not carry over. I ended up taking the 5 days to ensure I don't work more than 3 days a week (I do 3/4 12 hour shifts alternating weeks), for the rest of the year, and I am going absolutely no where and will probably play games.

Who cares how someone takes their days off.

Thanks a lot, Blizzard !
    Did you not see all the "Pushed back" and "Delayed" posts, did you ignore the E-mail they sent to those that ordered it already that it was getting delayed? There was a lot of advanced warning that it was not Launching this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Well, let's be honest, some games have been delayed just because they received this blessing in disguise of an excuse.
    such as? Any examples?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Did you not see all the "Pushed back" and "Delayed" posts, did you ignore the E-mail they sent to those that ordered it already that it was getting delayed? There was a lot of advanced warning that it was not Launching this week.
    I'd assume he took the day off before the delay was announced and not every workplace gives u the option to revert your free days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why didn’t you just cancel or move your vacation day to later in the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Taking vacation days for game. Lmao. I bet you were so proud of yourself couple weeks ago.
    I've taken time off WoD, Legion, BFA, Classic and now shadowlands whenever that comes.

and yes i am proud that i can take time of for the things i enjoy

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    such as? Any examples?
    Shadowlands? You are delusional if you think it wouldn't be released in any broken state if they hadn't had this excuse.

Damn that was a successful troll by @Badadoo - half the thread is just people being offended by it.

Imagine if you were waiting for Cyberpunk 2077.

I also have 2 weeks vacation and this was planned before Shadowlands was even revealed to be released this week. I don't mind it as much, got plenty of other hobbies that keep me occupied. What sucks the most is that I can't go travel as everything is closed and most countries I usually visit are currently code red. We still don't know the next release date which may as well be in 2021, in which case I can maybe get a week off if I wanted. Currently making a lot of hours because work has gotten so much busy due to the pandemic.

There are worse things in life than not being able to play a new game during a vacation. I'm glad that I and my family are still healthy after everything thats been going.