Alliance Krasus landing portal to Argus has gone as of yeasterday

Hi Everyone,

I have completed all of the main quests on Argus and unlocked the portal. I have used it several times so know where it should be etc.
    Yeasterday I portaled to Dalaran, when I was ready to go back to Argus the portal had vanished!
    I have tried going back to Stormwind harbour thinking maybe its glitched and I can find the starting quest but that didnt work.
    I have tried going to Exodar and speaking to the Prophet Valan to see if I can make the portal like in the original quest but that also didnt work.
    Last night I thought maybe its a glitch and it will be fine tomorrow but there is still nothing.

I am trying to unlock the Void Elves race so I really want to get back to Argus ASAP.

Sometimes in populated areas things like portals take a few moments to appear in game.
    Maybe this is happening to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkerz1992 View Post
    Sometimes in populated areas things like portals take a few moments to appear in game.
    Maybe this is happening to you?
    Hi, there dosent seem to be many people around me and ive stood there for a good 10 minus so i dont think its that

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDavies96 View Post
    Hi, there dosent seem to be many people around me and ive stood there for a good 10 minus so i dont think its that
    Are you sure your in the correct Dalaran.

I'm looking now and I can see the portal to Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I'm looking now and I can see the portal to Argus.
    Also - Chromie Time can impact what things you see and/or don't see.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    1. are you in the Dalaran above the Broken Isles or the one above Northrend?
    2. do you have Chromie Time switched on?
    3. is there a quest that might be phasing you out of it - like one Khadgar gives which takes place on the flight area and leads to the Kil'jaeden cinematic?

I am standing right in front of the beacon so it's working for me

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Also - Chromie Time can impact what things you see and/or don't see.
    This is going to annoy a lot of people and frustrate new players for sure!

Hi Everyone,

I have completed all of the main quests on Argus and unlocked the portal. I have used it several times so know where it should be etc.
    Yeasterday I portaled to Dalaran, when I was ready to go back to Argus the portal had vanished!
    I have tried going back to Stormwind harbour thinking maybe its glitched and I can find the starting quest but that didnt work.
    I have tried going to Exodar and speaking to the Prophet Valan to see if I can make the portal like in the original quest but that also didnt work.
    Last night I thought maybe its a glitch and it will be fine tomorrow but there is still nothing.

I am trying to unlock the Void Elves race so I really want to get back to Argus ASAP.
    Bready sure it's not supposed to be spelt "yeasterday".
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Unsure what 'bready' is in all honesty.

He might be writing on phone, i sometimes hit the wrong keys as well while typing.

Have had something like ”ehy” and such happent a few times.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkers1992 View Post
    A bastardisation of "pretty". ^^
    Not sure which accent it comes from, but it's not uncommon online.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    He might be writing on phone, i sometimes hit the wrong keys as well while typing.

Have had something like ”ehy” and such happent a few times.
    Them's puns though.
    Bread contains yeast.
    Spelt can be used to make bread.
    Yeasterday is a misspelling of yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkers1992 View Post
    Wooosh.

Them's puns though.
    Bread contains yeast.
    Spelt can be used to make bread.
    Yeasterday is a misspelling of yesterday.
    It's ok buddy I got it. Seems like it went over a lot of heads though. I loaf when that happens.

On topic, OP its probably a phasing issue. Theres a couple of quests that take place in a phased Krasus Landing, like when you're getting ready to start the broken shore. Make sure you're not on any of those quests.
    Last edited by Greyfang; 2020-10-29 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Wooosh.

It's ok buddy I got it. Seems like it went over a lot of heads though. I loaf when that happens.

On topic, OP its probably a phasing issue. Theres a couple of quests that take place in a phased Krasus Landing, like when you're getting ready to start the broken shore. Make sure you're not on any of those quests.
    Thank you for beering with me. ^^
    Hop it brightened up your day a bit!

10+ Year Old Account
    theres a teleport near the embassy

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for beering with me. ^^
    Hop it brightened up your day a bit!
    I'd be careful. any more bread puns and people who don't get it might become a bit toasty

In Chromie time you have to be level 50, in normal time it is 45. Does this apply to you?

These puns are leaving a sourdough taste in my mouth now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I'd be careful. any more bread puns and people who don't get it might become a bit toasty
    They'll just need to use more yeast to rise to the occasion!

Gotta go now tho, bai

Hi Everyone,

Have you recently done a character transfer by any chance? It's currently bugged and causes several issues including the reset of character progress in certain ways.

Hi guys, I think the best thing I can do is complete some of the quests i have that might be causing the issue. I think as you say, phasing is the most likely cause. I was wondering if maybe they had moved it or something so thank you for clarifying.