Has anyone canonically traveled to Outland since Warlords of Draenor?

And if so......... How?

At least Thrall, Saurfang and a couple of undeads.
    And it must be pretty easy since Saurfang "followed" undead rogues.

Saurfang and some assassins went to MU Nagrand to find Thrall >.> how was never shown but Thrall was over in Nagrand until BFA happened

7+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang.

And if so......... How?
    With the power of plot.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Mage Tower tank (I think?) quest line also went through Hellfire Peninsula.

I guess you may not have played much in BFA, but we've gotten 4 major cinematics revolving around Saurfang's antics. In the 3nd cinematic, Saurfang travels to Nagrand in Outland to fetch/save Thrall from Sylvanas' assassins.

There's no explanation for how anyone reached Outland, but from the Mag'har recruitment quest we can gather that the portal to Alternate Draenor has been closed and the dark portal in Blasted Lands probably leads to Outland once again.

Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    There's no explanation for how anyone reached Outland, but from the Mag'har recruitment quest we can gather that the portal to Alternate Draenor has been closed and the dark portal in Blasted Lands probably leads to Outland once again.
    That does seem like the most likely explanation.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

Thrall and Saurfang did. I think it's canon at this point that when we defeated the Iron Horde and destroyed their Dark Portal it reverted to green. So now canonically we have no way back to Draenor until the events of the mag'har allied scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Dark Portal was connected to AU Draenor at the beginning of WoD, but since the AU side of the portal was destroyed, the Dark Portal is now connected to Outlands again. There is currently no way to reach the AU timeline without a time artifact like the one Eitrigg had.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

3+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice to see a little nod to this occurrence through the Bronze Dragonflight. Perhaps the Timewalkers could shed some light on the issue? They don't seemingly have much to do.

I could be wrong but I think I remember reading or hearing that, once a connection is made between 2 realities, they are forever linked at some fundamental level. So AU-Draenor will forever be linked to the MU.