Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What? I am disagreeing with your assertion that christian threads wouldn’t be locked. How the fuck am I using whataboutism,by saying you are fucking wrong? lol wtf...

ok we get it you vape

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    On a forum where you're allowed to bash Americans and anyone else, you must not criticize Muslims. We can discuss every real or imagined wrongdoing from Western folks, though.
    well thats 2020 for you.

most of internet is like this nowadays

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    ok we get it you vape
    What the fuck? No, I actually roll my tobacco... I’m over 40... Got anything else?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    That would not help in anything and would be a useless thing to do.
    I disagree, but what is your suggestion?
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I disagree, but what is your suggestion?
    It would revolve mostly around reducing the influence of religion (all religions). You can't put guards everywhere. It is very expensive and not really cost effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I'd love to see some rationalizing of that, because from where I sit this is a dying website that is trying to hold onto what traffic and advertisers they can, not some political conspiracy.
    Am I alleging a grand conspiracy? No. But the polls asking users here where they lean politically end up leaning left. A cursory glance at threads here shows the forums lean left. And it's inappropriate to talk about moderation, so I won't, but go take a look at how infractions are handed out in discussions about contentious issues like the belief in "systemic racism."

I don't know why every prominent Gen-OT leftist does this routine. Is it really that hard to admit you guys aren't the underdog on an internet forum of all things?

- - - Updated - - -

It would revolve mostly around reducing the influence of religion (all religions). You can't put guards everywhere. It is very expensive and not really cost effective.
    Why should French Catholics be hit by this when they're not the ones causing problems? That seems like a cowardly, roundabout way to avoid addressing the fact that it's only one community within France that has this issue.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And your suggestion is one of abuse of power and suppression of religion. History has lessons on that type of behavior. And they are to be avoided. But hey, you live there, not I. You guys do what you want. But I sure hope such never comes into reality here in the States.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

just the pm of malasyia having a normal one https://twitter.com/chedetofficial/s...65587530338304
    im sure erdogan will say something grim as well.

absolute bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Am I alleging a grand conspiracy? No. But the polls asking users here where they lean politically end up leaning left. A cursory glance at threads here shows the forums lean left. And it's inappropriate to talk about moderation, so I won't, but go take a look at how infractions are handed out in discussions about contentious issues like the belief in "systemic racism."

I don't know why every prominent Gen-OT leftist does this routine. Is it really that hard to admit you guys aren't the underdog on an internet forum of all things?

- - - Updated - - -

Why should French Catholics be hit by this when they're not the ones causing problems? That seems like a cowardly, roundabout way to avoid addressing the fact that it's only one community within France that has this issue.
    French Catholics (and I speak mostly about extresmits like Civitas and "La manif pour tous") are issues on their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    And your suggestion is one of abuse of power and suppression of religion. History has lessons on that type of behavior. And they are to be avoided. But hey, you live there, not I. You guys do what you want. But I sure hope such never comes into reality here in the States.
    What if all other religions are influenced by the devil? Here is the fun thing... in most monotheistic religions, the existence of another religion’s church, is against their religion. The idea of religion being protected by government, is a very selective concept.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I think France shout step up its anti Islam rhetoric then go all pikachu face when more of it's countrymen are murdered by others of its countrymen.

I mean, that's always worked in the past, right.

This cabaret is more entertaining than the US election. Something something chickens something roost something something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Discussion took a pretty sharp dive into religion - something we don't allow.

Locked.