Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

testosterone level boost

what are the natural ways of boosting test level without roids or hormonal therapy?

fish oil
    D3 vitamin
    nofap (?)

anything else?

EDIT: what kind of intermittent fasting would give the best results to lose weight assuming I HAVE low test level so hormonal defficiency?
    Last edited by Proskill; 2020-10-29 at 07:29 PM.
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

you cycle between testosterone levels naturally, you can influence it a little bit by just working out and eating healthy foods. but if your natural levels are low, the only ways to raise them are by getting testosterone replacement therapy, or taking roids, but i can't legally advice that lol.

Not sure you can "boost" your testosterone unless you are currently fat and then lose weight which would help. Don't think "no fap" helps to boost your test levels. All the test boosters are fake. The only way you can actually boost your test levels is injecting test.

Exercising and lifting weights especially does help in a small way, but nothing that is going to make it go off the charts and feel different the next day. If you just have low test biologically, I doubt you can change the chemistry of your body without injecting test.

Zinc and magnesium is proven to raise testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    that's only the case if the persons' natural testosterone levels are higher than they are at that time. if for some reason their levels drop then zinc and magnesium can help "replenish" testosterone levels but it can't actually boost the natural cycle.

Good sleep
    Sex
    Light weights
    Less Stress
    Less Alcohol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Only if you are deficient

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Only if you are deficient
    True but I also doubt majority of people are getting enough from food alone, not only does it take eating a larger variety but also fairly healthy and in respectable amounts compared to just taking a combined pill, such as "ZMA" products.
    But really, all of the things combined, what do they really amount to? 1%, 5%, 10% increase? I'm guessing closer to the one percent.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    what are the natural ways of boosting test level without roids or hormonal therapy?

fish oil
    D3 vitamin
    nofap (?)

anything else?
    If you are working out and staying active, your testosterone levels will be as high as they can possibly be naturally. Otherwise you can try any number of the "natural" test booster supplements, but other than that...

10+ Year Old Account
    what kind of intermittent fasting would give the best results to lose weight assuming I HAVE low test level so hormonal defficiency?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

fish oil
    D3 vitamin
    nofap (?)

anything else?
    Jeff nippard has a video on YouTube about this. Educational and accurate. Check it out.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    work out your legs

Working out and running on a weekly basis while focusing a bit on healthy diet had a very huge impact on my testosterone levels and overall on me.

Looking better is only the cherry on top, It's just sooo good both mentally and physically for you.

Do not watch anything on Netflix. That will cause your testosterone levels to take a dive.

what kind of intermittent fasting would give the best results to lose weight assuming I HAVE low test level so hormonal defficiency?
    intermittent fasting is not a magic pill that you can game to lose weight. it still comes down to being in calorie deficit, intermittent fasting simply makes that slightly more structured since your eating window is more limited. nothing wrong with hormone replacement therapy either.... other then you have to be really low to get it legally. normal ranges are very broad, so even if you are on a lower side, as long as you are within normal range, you might not be able to get it prescribed at least in US. so... get tested to know for sure. and as others have said, one of the few ways to boost it naturally, though not past your personal normal range is weight lifting. consistent weight lifting. as an added bonus - muscle burns more calories then fat, so by gaining muscle, you will have better time losing fat/weight. with or without intermittent fasting.

Nothing, unless you want to make your routine revolve around something for the rest of your life. If your test is low you dun goof'd during puberty by not eating enough nutrients inhiobiting your development / are a pansy when it comes to physical exertion or just lost the genetic lottery.

If you think some magical routine is going to spike your test, yeah maybe... but the moment you stop you'll revert back to your typical genetic inclination. Better to just run a moderate test cycle for 12 weeks, go through a pct, feel the effects of TRUE low test during your cycle recovery, and then appreciate the f@$% out of your natural levels after experiencing the effects of actually low test.

Take gear, or live with it. There's nothing like "nAtUrAl tEsT bOosT"

Do TRT, it's the most "safe" variant.

For natural boost!

Regular exercise! Taking less stress! Sleeping enough through the night!

fish oil
    D3 vitamin
    nofap (?)

anything else?

EDIT: what kind of intermittent fasting would give the best results to lose weight assuming I HAVE low test level so hormonal defficiency?
    Unless you're medically diagnosed with having low levels of testosterone, it's completely pointless and unnecessary to "boost" them - you don't want to go and fuck with your hormone levels unless advised to by a trained, medical professional.

If you *think* you may have low levels, go and speak to your healthcare professional and get your bloods done. If you have low levels then there's medication you can be prescribed.

TLDR; there's no need to "boost" your levels, speak to your doctor if you have any worries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who wants to bet that the reason he's asking this is some bullshit redpill/blackpill garbage rooted in toxic masculinity?

Yeah, I know, it's a loser's bet. Still.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    not gonna lie I almost reported this as spam til I saw the forum it was in