Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    God, you hysterical people are so ridiculous! What is your plan, anyway? Are you gonna talk this shit forever? "Ahhh help!!!! There's a nasty virus! I'm scared to death!"
    Are you damned panic-makers gonna start dropping these stupid sayings every year during flu season?
    Uh... yes? This thing hasn't gone away and is not showing any signs of going away.

Even if you think it's not going to kill a lot of people (which it already did), it's straining healthcare resources that could have been used to treat other stuff.

We're in this state today because we never treated the flu seriously enough. We went to work sick. We never had masks at the ready. We never had our jabs regularly and we have anti-vaxxors. If we were prepared and threated the flu seriously and have these best practices as a habit before the pandemic hit, things wouldn't have spiraled and snowballed into the situation we have today.

So yes. We should be worried every flu season.

Time to kill Nathanos the Simp Cuck!

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Good lord. Never heard of asymptomatic people? They have the disease but no symptoms at all. Thus you won’t know you have it if you don’t make a test (and you won’t because you don’t have symptoms). You could infect others without even knowing.

Except once again you can only catch it by being around people, since you know you didn’t comprehend that the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by catalystical View Post
    So yes. We should be worried every flu season.
    Yes, of course the flu is a serious disease! But with this flu it is extremely overdone! It is reacted worldwide in a totally irrational and hysterical way. This moronic reaction to the virus causes much more damage than the ridiculous virus itself! And people don't understand this because they fell into hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Fortunately this only applies to people who have potentially been exposed to the virus. If I haven’t been exposed and I’m having a gathering wit other people that haven’t been exposed there’s a 0% chance of spreading it.

This was a terrible date to pick. They should have waited a month and released it after Christmas.
    Ok, are you planning on having everyone tested a day or 2 beforehand? Or are you just assuming?

Good lord. Never heard of asymptomatic people? They have the disease but no symptoms at all. Thus you won’t know you have it if you don’t make a test (and you won’t because you don’t have symptoms). You could infect others without even knowing.
    Good lord. STOP spreading bullshit! https://swprs.org/covid19-facts/

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Except when I’m not around strangers and they aren’t around strangers. Who am I going to get it from? The Fridge?
    So you nor no one you're inviting will have been around strangers a week or 2 beforehand?

You know how ridiculous you sound, right?

- - - Updated - - -

May want to quote the relevant bit instead of sending a whole article.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    So you nor no one you're inviting will have been around strangers a week or 2 beforehand?

You know how ridiculous you sound, right?

- - - Updated - - -

May want to quote the relevant bit instead of sending a whole article.
    Sorry that we’re better at quarantining? We work from home and do online store pickup trunk delivery for groceries. Also did mail in ballots.

Good lord. STOP spreading bullshit!
    You're seriously linking an SPR article and calling other to stop spreading bullshit? For real?

Quote Originally Posted by sfagias View Post
    You're seriously linking an SPR article and calling other to stop spreading bullshit? For real?
    Why not? Think of it as a link collection. It doesn't matter who puts these sources together.

I'm more concerned with the mythic raid opening a week before Christmas, couldn't care less about the launch as I'm only here to watch the race to wf.

Expect the maw updates in the next build

Why not? Think of it as a link collection. It doesn't matter who puts these sources together.
    Except when it comes to the scientific field it does matter who puts these sources together. Otherwise you get a pseudo-scientific, conspiracy theory-spreading website. Just like the SPR is.

Lol. Read point 7.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I'm more concerned with the mythic raid opening a week before Christmas, couldn't care less about the launch as I'm only here to watch the race to wf.

Most tiers are usually finished within 7-8 days anyways (world first race that is). Safe bet the world first race will finish before Christmas. As for Christmas day/new years days, those also fall on a weekend this year. From a raiding guild PoV that is almost perfect to have little impact on most peoples schedule.

This really hurts the 5-10 ranked guilds the most. If they want to push for that ranking, they will need to be progging through Christmas day.

I already knew this back in July and posted on 08/02 that it will get released at the end of November 23-25.

Quote Originally Posted by Solamon View Post
    They better hope this launch is flawless, or they're sacrificing their Thanksgivings
    ROFL you think that, most of them will STILL be gone and we will have a long weekend of issues.

Lol. Read point 7.
    Asymptomatic people do not spread the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrie View Post
    Wish they would have just announced this date originally. Holiday time off has been closed for almost 2 months at work... guess once again all the no-life losers will get fully geared before i even get to max level. Such is the best part of expansion launches - watching your friends decline you from groups because they blitz'd the content in 4 days.
    You must really have shitty friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    Do you want a treat or something, Nostradamus?