Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    LOL at this all fat murcia tards crying about thanksgivings. NOBODY in EU cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Asymptomatic people do not spread the virus.
    Yes they do.

Oh wait, I'm sorry, I meant to say, yes they do indeed.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by WashedUpRaider View Post
    Yikes.... As usual this forum and this game are flooded with sheep who spew terms like "uninformed" or "immense idiot" while not even researching the topic themselves... Why are you all afraid of a damn virus that has half the chance to kill you that an asteroid wiping out the planet?

Like what? We shut the world down over a virus that is equal to the season flu... Give me a break. I wont wear a mask if I dont have to, and I dare one of you little antifa shits to say something, ill cough right in your face. Laugh at you as you freak out, and the best part? You'll be just fucking fine.
    Because some of us actually live with and interact regularly with people who are more susceptible to the virus than us. And that some of us actually care about putting others before self and not infecting other people by us.

This thing isn't just about self. This is about how you value the lives of other people other than self. And this virus has shown how in times of crisis, how selfish a big chunk of people truly are and they are willing to put themselves before others. There's no hiding behind political correctness and no acting nice towards others, just plain unadulterated lack of empathy.
    Last edited by catalystical; 2020-10-30 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Am I really reading a bunch of grown adults try to explain how "holidays" are still important.

Holidays are when everyone get's to get over the guilt of how infrequently they speak to each other or see each other throughout the year by spending six hours with their entire family for two random days out of the year cuz JESUS! and COLUMBUS!

In other words they're stupid and most of you are garbage humans anyways so who cares!
    Columbus has zero to do with either Holiday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    LOL at this all fat murcia tards crying about thanksgivings. NOBODY in EU cares.
    Then don't play video games from American companies, simple as that.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by wfredlund View Post
    The devs have to be pissed. The Monday before a major US holiday? Once that actually centers around family gatherings? Ouch
    We are not allowed to have family gatherings here in CA so that means more time to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    How do I tell my family I am no longer hosting Thanksgiving?
    Maybe not have one due to a pandemic? It's a good excuse :P

10+ Year Old Account
    should of been a mid January get it right we can not have another BFA or first 2 patches of legion because the start of legion was really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziros22 View Post
    We are not allowed to have family gatherings here in CA so that means more time to work.
    Like CA is going to be able to enforce that.

This looks exciting!

Random generic patchwork of characters delivering dialogue out of context by posturing. It's like Michael Bay edited it. It just needed Gazlowe riding a mechano hog out of a zeppelin in Shadowlands' sky and crashing it into a Venthyr building.

"Is that all you got!?" said Nathanos. Dead NPC walking. Pun intended.
    "Even here, the light is with me..." Generic Anduin line, it's like he's Father Merrin or Father Morning from The Exorcist series. The Light shall grant one more miracle somewhere in Shadowlands. Whether Blizzard believes it deserves to be to take the big bad one down, remains to be seen.
    Tyrande's going to do a whole lot more trash talking and a lot more of nothing. Her biggest feat will be to kill Nathanos, IF that.
    The Jailer parading around in all his Saturday morning cartoon mustache-twirling villainy.
    Ironically, Sylvanas looked the best in that short trailer. If she ends up being the best written character of the expansion, which... wouldn't surprise me, I'll eat meekrob.

Baine scowling at the sky like he's going to do something, and as if he still matters after the lore he was given in BfA.

Nice, something new to do

Don't mind me, just here eating my popcorn watching americans getting ready to potentially kill their family members. Who needs family anyways am I right?

Anxiously awaiting the giant spike in cases post-"thanksgiving".

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Isn't this a bit too soon? Wasn't the maw zone supposed to get a rework according to a past blue post?
    Yea the maw and feral spirts for shaman was gonna get reworked too and monks have like 35 bugs and as recently as 3 days ago leveling was broken lmao. But sure release it blizzard gotta get them stocks up so you can fire more people

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    My second point absolutely is fact. Millions of workers work the Friday after Thanksgiving in many industries regarldess of what you declare as factual.
    Nah dude, you're wrong. You literally said that "IT's the CEO's and upper management that don't" work day after Thanksgiving. My company of 1000+ people gives every single person that day off. This isn't anecdotal. There are thousands of companies (outside of retail/food), many much bigger, that do the same.

At the same time, I never claimed no one works; so you saying 'millions work' is nothing more than a neat flimsy straw man.

Every post of your is contrarian and I don't know why. Is it for post count? You post, on average, 6 times a day every day for the last 18 months. You gotta smile bro! Thank you!
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Can i haz beta nowz?

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Nah dude, you're wrong. You literally said that "IT's the CEO's and upper management that don't" work day after Thanksgiving. My company of 1000+ people gives every single person that day off. This isn't anecdotal. There are thousands of companies (outside of retail/food), many much bigger, that do the same.

At the same time, I never claimed no one works; so you saying 'millions work' is nothing more than a neat flimsy straw man.

Every post of your is contrarian and I don't know why. Is it for post count? You post, on average, 6 times a day every day for the last 18 months. You gotta smile bro! Thank you!
    I don't think you know what the words you are using mean what you think they mean.

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    Can i haz beta nowz?
    You can have mine lol, never used.

I just want it to come out already and flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    should of been a mid January get it right we can not have another BFA or first 2 patches of legion because the start of legion was really bad.
    IDK what you are talking about. Legendaries were the only scuffed part of Legion at the start. Expansion had amazing first patches. #ClassicLegion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I just want it to come out already and flop.
    Why do you even follow the game then? I mean... really? Thats an indicator of some underlying psychological problems mate. Seek advice.

Good Lord 2. Of course they do. That’s why asymptomatics are quarantined too, even if with no symptoms (see Cristiano Ronaldo, just as a famous nowadays example).

Sorry, but please get your facts straight: BECAUSE ASYMPTOMATIC PEOPLE SPREAD THE VIRUS WE HAVE SUCH A BAD STATE. Not only are everyone asymptomatic at the time they spread the virus, because you can spread it 2 days before you have any symptoms at all, even asymptomatic ones have enough virus in the throad to spread it around. Why do you think we have something called social distancing, EXACTLY BECAUSE YOU CAN BE ASYMPTOMATIC AND SPREAD IT.