Horde [US] <Forte> -- 2Days (Thurs/Fri 8-11 CST) -- Goal to push for AOTC to CE

Hey Folks!!

\[H\] <Forte> \[Mal'ganis\] -- 2Days (Thurs/Fri 8-11 CST) -- Goal to push for AOTC/CE

**Mission Statement:** We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman's schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a "Friday night with the guys/gals" type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

**About our Leadership:** Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We're ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

**About our Guild:** We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

**Schedule:** Thurs/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

**Openings:**

1 Healer: Paladin, Monk, or Holy Priest

1 MDPS: 1 Rogue

3 RDPS: 1 Warlock (Fill in as appropriate after)

If you have any questions, please contact:

**GM BNET:** Ekye#11711 **GM Discord:** Ekyu#3966
    Last edited by Ekye; 2020-11-24 at 01:42 AM.

Glad to have ya with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekye View Post
    Glad to have ya with us!
    me too, glad to have you with us!

Quote Originally Posted by huihshen View Post
    me too, glad to have you with us!
    Great group thus far happy to be here!

SL Events almost here lets go! = D

Took a chance based off having the same interest in community. It's easy to say I haven't been disappointed. Great group of people with positive attitudes that are immediately welcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylani View Post
    Took a chance based off having the same interest in community. It's easy to say I haven't been disappointed. Great group of people with positive attitudes that are immediately welcoming.
    Been really great having you and Roa in our group!

hell ya fat loots!

Quote Originally Posted by huihshen View Post
    hell ya fat loots!
    Yes sir! Lets go!