Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    God, don't remind me. "Feign Death"...
    [IMG]
    He'd actually be less likely to show up in the Shadowlands then, though. Killing him will guarantee that he ends up there. Feign Death he'd still have to travel there himself.

  2. #82
    I am Murloc! Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,773
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He'd actually be less likely to show up in the Shadowlands then, though. Killing him will guarantee that he ends up there. Feign Death he'd still have to travel there himself.
    True, but I was referring to the explanation why Nathanos had reappeared when he had "canonically" been killed by the Alliance in Classic.
    ... he feign deathed.

    Thanks Blizz very cool
    I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.
    Oh hai Yeti

  3. #83
    Is it only me that is finding non sense the battle with Tyrande? Not for the battle itself or for how it seems to end, but “the flow”.

    I mean, I was there with other 6748 people beating ol’ Nath and suddenly... game seems to crash, the video pops out, she arrives, we kindly “disappear from the scene and let her do what she wishes”. After the scene she goes away, we “exist again”, loot the corpse, gg.

    Yes... but also no. Doesn’t make much sense.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Is it only me that is finding non sense the battle with Tyrande? Not for the battle itself or for how it seems to end, but “the flow”.

    I mean, I was there with other 6748 people beating ol’ Nath and suddenly... game seems to crash, the video pops out, she arrives, we kindly “disappear from the scene and let her do what she wishes”. After the scene she goes away, we “exist again”, loot the corpse, gg.

    Yes... but also no. Doesn’t make much sense.
    Yeah pretty much. Where were we when Arthas died, when Deathwing died, when Garrosh was defeated, when Kil'jaeden died? Unless you just recently started playing WoW I don't even know why you're asking that.

    Also lol at the few people that thought Tyrande wouldn't just wipe the floor with Nathanos like she did.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Yeah pretty much. Where were we when Arthas died, when Deathwing died, when Garrosh was defeated, when Kil'jaeden died? Unless you just recently started playing WoW I don't even know why you're asking that.

    Also lol at the few people that thought Tyrande wouldn't just wipe the floor with Nathanos like she did.
    I mean, the video is ok, but why not elaborate it a little more? Let us see random PGs that fight, she enters, launch a Magenkyo Sharingan, we freeze, she kill, she goes, we unfreeze, gg.

    Like this is instead really no sense. Even Nath that somehow escapes from us at 10% in the western plageulands and is then reached by Tyr that was tracking him too would have made far more sense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •