Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account

Horde Arms Warrior Self-Healing Ect

Hello,

As I continue to play my Arms Warrior in PvP, I am especially aware of how lacking our “self healing” is, especially now that most classes all have a self healing ability.

Just as an aside, I have played Kernhoof as my main through the inception of the game, through the present incarnation, so I have experienced all of the historic nuances and builds/iterations of the Arms Warrior.

Second Wind: Second Wind restores 6% health every 1 sec once the warrior has taken damage for 5 sec grants the warrior 10% [Leech], and the warrior to heal for 10% of all damage and healing done by the warrior while active.
    Or keep Second Wind as it is and give Arms Warrior “Blood Craze”, which would restores 6% health every 1 sec once the warrior has taken damage for 5 sec.
    Bring back Enraged Regeneration: Instantly heals you for 10% of your maximum health, and an additional 20% over 5 sec. Usable while stunned. It can be on a 3 minute timer, at least we would have this as a healing option.
    and lastly, while not “healing” per se,

Bring back Unbridled Wrath: Whenever you are struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect, you generate 15 Rage over 10 sec.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you for reading and be safe out there,

Kernhoof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we do have tools now. Ignore Pain, Defensive Stance, Rallying Cry, and DBTS. But it would be nice to have a somewhat spamable heal like DK’s Death Strike.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Old second wind back would be sick. Absolutely OP, but sick!

There is a conduit that heals you for X% of the Damage deep wounds deal.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    There is a conduit that heals you for X% of the Damage deep wounds deal.
    Those ticks are comparatively weak. Also: PvP reduces your damage done and healing done, so it's double dipping on reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Those ticks are comparatively weak. Also: PvP reduces your damage done and healing done, so it's double dipping on reduction.
    Yeah, i didnt thought it would be usefull at all... just want to mentioned it.

When Wrath launched, i remember thinking, "Why play a warrior when warrior 2.0 exists? (DKs)" We do not need a death strike like ability, because then the inverse becomes the question.
    I like that we were given Ignore Pain, it was a good change.

I don't think we need more Healing in the base kit. WoW is a MMO, we're supposed to have class synergy not class homogenization. The reason warriors didn't having outrageous healing was because when a warrior can connect, and be on the target, that target usually doesn't live very long. The best defense for the person a warriors is on, is to kill the warrior. I've played warrior through all iterations of Second Wind and i applaud you for recommending previous versions, however, the best PvP version of the talent is useless in PvE content.

To appease both crowds, arms should inherit fury's Battle Trance pvp talent. 2 overpowers in a row proc it. Essentially is Second Wind of yesteryear. Healing over time is the type of healing a warrior needs to stay balanced. "Death striking" to full when they have rage, it has never been the vision of a warrior. If you want that play style, i recommend Warrior 2.0, DK.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeForLife View Post
    Hello,

As I continue to play my Arms Warrior in PvP, I am especially aware of how lacking our “self healing” is, especially now that most classes all have a self healing ability.

Just as an aside, I have played Kernhoof as my main through the inception of the game, through the present incarnation, so I have experienced all of the historic nuances and builds/iterations of the Arms Warrior.

Second Wind: Second Wind restores 6% health every 1 sec once the warrior has taken damage for 5 sec grants the warrior 10% [Leech], and the warrior to heal for 10% of all damage and healing done by the warrior while active.
    Or keep Second Wind as it is and give Arms Warrior “Blood Craze”, which would restores 6% health every 1 sec once the warrior has taken damage for 5 sec.
    Bring back Enraged Regeneration: Instantly heals you for 10% of your maximum health, and an additional 20% over 5 sec. Usable while stunned. It can be on a 3 minute timer, at least we would have this as a healing option.
    and lastly, while not “healing” per se,

Bring back Unbridled Wrath: Whenever you are struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect, you generate 15 Rage over 10 sec.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you for reading and be safe out there,

Kernhoof.
    I gotta admit that not having self heals feels like a dickmove on Blizzard's part, personally i like your second wind suggestion.

Perhaps it'd be good to have a powered down second wind be baseline for arms, say heal 3% every sec while not being hit, upgradable to something like you suggest.

Would make it harder to ignore warriors too in i.e. bg settings.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

7+ Year Old Account
    we for sure need more self healing

to me the concept of balance is, if you do not have healing, you do more damage, if ou have healing, you do less damage to compensate the healing, but in wow every class does the "same damage" or even more, with way more healing and leech, that complete invalidade the point of trading healing for damage most rpgs have

They should just bring back MOP second wind and tweak a bit, this current one is completely useless if you are not doing some random quests in the map, and does not even work on world pvp.