Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)

Is anyone else's Character Selection screen all kinds of borked...?

Mostly has to do with moving the characters up or down the list by hold-and-drag, but also with characters randomly finding themselves in a different place as you move a completely different character, or transmog saved in-game not showing on the select screen, or even hairstyles and such...
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Current count of Full/High pop WoW servers: 85 in EU alone. That's an increase from the last count.

Yup. I have a lot of characters that do nothing but sit at Sha of Anger, & I use a lower level character as a bookmark for where I've done up to at any given time. Right now, it's unusable, as clicking on one character seems to grab one a few spaces above it, & doesn't even result in much moving anyway.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Yup. I have a lot of characters that do nothing but sit at Sha of Anger, & I use a lower level character as a bookmark for where I've done up to at any given time. Right now, it's unusable, as clicking on one character seems to grab one a few spaces above it, & doesn't even result in much moving anyway.
    Phew... It sucks, but at least others have it as well.
    I went to move a character at the bottom of my select screen, and ended up having grabbed the main at the top... How?? -_-'

Hopefully it'll be hotfixed.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Current count of Full/High pop WoW servers: 85 in EU alone. That's an increase from the last count.