How to get a completely new feeling from WoW

After years of playing WoW, there is a need for something new. Not a new location, instance, or battleground. A need for something like that:

• totally new feeling
    • interesting experience
    • reenabled old content
    • increased character capabilities

And I have found it! It is multiboxing.

It feels like you were an ordinary employee but instantly became a boss. You get a team under your control. The dream team - any classes you want with specializations you want, as well as professions. It's like your best friends are always with you, and they always do what you want. It's an arena team in your pocket. And even more.

You can kill elite mobs. You can revenge your foes. You can level quickly and funny. You can farm instances, gather more resources. You can help your clan teammates - x2, or x5, or even x8 times better! That all give a brand new feeling, indeed.

Since we have to wait for Shadowlands now, multiboxing can make the waiting to be interesting and fun.

I tried multiboxing occasionally - because I couldn't choose which class to level in WoW Classic. But besides several classes and faster leveling, I have opened a brand new side of the World of Warcraft. It's a very interesting and exciting experience! So I recommend you to try it and get your own experience. Partially it's described in the thread https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...breaking-cover! (sorry for some whining within).

Had a 10 box druid and hunter camping an assault in BFA for hours. Such a great experience.

Yeah, now you can cyber with yourself in Goldshire, no more hours wasted looking for the fair haired, green eyed dwarf of your dreams, just be it yourself!
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Basil2 View Post
    Partially it's described...
    Die you really just make this thread to promote your own thread?

How to get a new experience from WoW:

Throw even MORE money at the game! YAY!!!!!

/facepalm

how to make about 3/4ths of this forum hate you in one simple thread

I leveled all the allied races Alliance-side to max for heritage-armor this way. Superfast, superfun, especially as 5 arcanemages lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try, Kotick. But you won't be getting extra subscription money from me!

Quote Originally Posted by archelos91 View Post
    Had a 10 box druid and hunter camping an assault in BFA for hours. Such a great experience.
    This is my only real issue with Multiboxers. Once they start hindering others experience it becomes a problem. Each to their own but it's so frustrating to be completely locked out of an area when you are questing because theres 15 druids all casting continuous spells.

It's like your best friends are always with you, and they always do what you want.
    This is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

15+ Year Old Account
    i just started on a fresh account in 2015, worked nicely and i could re-grind the same easymode content untill you hit the invisible wall again.

After years of playing WoW, there is a need for something new.
    A need for something like that:

reenabled old content
    Hmmm

10char
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

After years of playing WoW, there is a need for something new. Not a new location, instance, or battleground. A need for something like that:

• totally new feeling
    • interesting experience
    • reenabled old content
    • increased character capabilities

And I have found it! It is multiboxing.

It feels like you were an ordinary employee but instantly became a boss. You get a team under your control. The dream team - any classes you want with specializations you want, as well as professions. It's like your best friends are always with you, and they always do what you want. It's an arena team in your pocket. And even more.

You can kill elite mobs. You can revenge your foes. You can level quickly and funny. You can farm instances, gather more resources. You can help your clan teammates - x2, or x5, or even x8 times better! That all give a brand new feeling, indeed.

Since we have to wait for Shadowlands now, multiboxing can make the waiting to be interesting and fun.

I tried multiboxing occasionally - because I couldn't choose which class to level in WoW Classic. But besides several classes and faster leveling, I have opened a brand new side of the World of Warcraft. It's a very interesting and exciting experience! So I recommend you to try it and get your own experience. Partially it's described in the thread https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...breaking-cover! (sorry for some whining within).
    Nice bait. Almost got me
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

I got a new feeling from wow after levelling my disco priest.

Should probably rename the site to MMO-Blogspot, because I'm not seeing many champions with these threads, that was probably sponsored by Blizzard Entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There's no real need to create a thread to advertise another thread. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead