Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    So your complaint has nothing to do with the game and everything to do with your imaginary sense of superiority. Your make believe history is a fabricated one created by men afraid of woman gaining power while ignoring all the female leaders through out history.
    Even if we only take wow, there were a lot of female leaders there too. As said before: night elf society was always a matriarchal one, so what he writes does simply not make sense for wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    TLDR: The thread was created because the OP found the tutorials annoying.

Solution - Press escape go to interface/help and uncheck the tutorial-option.
    Does it work? I know that i did it on the PTR and the tutorial was not disabled. But i was too lazy to disable it, because really, it does not matter. Except for the bug that you should equip GREEN items over HEIRLOOMS. But that's a bug for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    And? Sorry, but that does not say anything: that's wow since the beginning: a daughter kills her father to prevent a war, A female noble abducted the King of Stormwind, A night elf queen destroys the whole continent; that's wow in a nutshell. Don't forget that the Night Elf society is a Matriarchal Society where Females have the political Power. But now a female captain with a higher rank rescues her son (horde daughter, but who cares for the horde) is now totally an SJW-Thing.

Just because you want to see something SJW here does not change the fact that this was always the case in wow. It's a big difference between this and let's say "female ghostbusters" because they are female and it's all about "female powah". But the story in wow was never really (with exceptions of course) around genders.
    That's Warcraft since the beginning really. Alleria, Jaina, Sylvanas, Tyrande, Vashj, Maiev... there are many strong women from the RTS series.
    • The voices are louder now. More insistent. But they do not control me. It seems my training is complete.
    • The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth that they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it.

Did we really turn this from gameplay and pacing into muh SJWs? Nobody cares.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

And? Sorry, but that does not say anything: that's wow since the beginning: a daughter kills her father to prevent a war, A female noble abducted the King of Stormwind, A night elf queen destroys the whole continent; that's wow in a nutshell. Don't forget that the Night Elf society is a Matriarchal Society where Females have the political Power. But now a female captain with a higher rank rescues her son (horde daughter, but who cares for the horde) is now totally an SJW-Thing.

Just because you want to see something SJW here does not change the fact that this was always the case in wow.
    Exactly!
    I actually quite like the way WoW deals with female characters. There's very little "We're so much better than those silly little men!". There's never much attention drawn to the fact that a character is female, they're just there and getting on with whatever their job is.
    Women are allowed to occupy all parts of the moral spectrum. You've got the villains like Sylvanas or Azshara, and heroes like Jaina, and a lot inbetween.

Does it work? I know that i did it on the PTR and the tutorial was not disabled. But i was too lazy to disable it, because really, it does not matter. Except for the bug that you should equip GREEN items over HEIRLOOMS. But that's a bug for sure.
    It worked on the warrior I created earlier this week, so looks like they fixed those bugs (yay!).

I mean, you can turn it off but the fact you’re comparing about the game putting things in your bar for you is some Karen level type shit.