Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Its way to close to the SL release. There are a lot of people who play both retail and Classic, they should have thought this out more. Still looking forward to see Naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Because the 200 People still playing Classic don't have an impact at all.
    Lol we have over 200 active raiders on my realm alone. Hell we have 80 i my guild alone doing AQ40. So go back to retail and enjoy your game.

After seeing this Dev teams understanding of thier game in BFA, i think ill pass on shadowlands for a tier or so.

Buy the looks of that Date and Digital Blizzcon being in Feb, I am going to bet the TBC Classic announcement is coming and it will have a summer release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Its way to close to the SL release. There are a lot of people who play both retail and Classic, they should have thought this out more. Still looking forward to see Naxx.
    Those people will have to choose as with many things in life.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Fucking MAU boost. Was hoping for Naxx to drop 1-2 months after Shadowlands so I can enjoy the new expansion then move on to raid Naxx a bit.

I suppose raid log classic.
    Classic content will die after Naxx, you can raid it in January or February, won’t make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Fathr View Post
    Lol we have over 200 active raiders on my realm alone. Hell we have 80 i my guild alone doing AQ40. So go back to retail and enjoy your game.
    We have 130 at least raiders in my guild alone on skeram lol

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Classic content will die after Naxx, you can raid it in January or February, won’t make any difference.
    Which is why we will see Classic TBC next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Fathr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal2u View Post
    We have 130 at least raiders in my guild alone on skeram lol

Holy shit, 130?! 200?! you honestly think thats a lot?! Have fun playing the same content a lot of people did already, but easier...

The overlap with shadowlands is baffling.

They must have internal data that makes them think not a lot of people play both. Why else would they release at this time.

This would have been an issue if Naxx wasn't going to fall over in 3 hours, 4 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    why so soon? lol, they would certainly make more money if they used naxx after shadowlands launch to retain some players and a little marketing
    Look at their 12m on marketwatch. Last high was Dec’19. Releasing both in Dec will inevitably bring another huge peak in a single YTD which is great for investor confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    Holy shit, 130?! 200?! you honestly think thats a lot?! Have fun playing the same content a lot of people did already, but easier...
    It doesn't matter how many people are on retail because it's a soulless, atomised, instance based experience where you never see the same person twice.

Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    It doesn't matter how many people are on retail because it's a soulless, atomised, instance based experience where you never see the same person twice.
    ....as opposit to Classic where you can Spam frostbolt with some other Mages for 1 Hour/week while you do the only content („Raiding“....LOL) there is to do!
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    ....as opposit to Classic where you can Spam frostbolt with some other Mages for 1 Hour/week while you do the only content („Raiding“....LOL) there is to do!
    "MUH CONTENT"

This expression indicates a retailers confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand or respond to, retailers mumble, "Muh content" or "Muh content, muthafucka". This is usually followed by crotch grabbing and foot shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    Just because some shithead with 70 IQ is shitting on classic there is no need to shit on retail, otherwise you are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Hmm, new food.... or 15 year old leftovers?
    Hmm 15 year leftovers....or a burnt piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Hmm 15 year leftovers....or a burnt piece of shit.
    Some people don't like the taste of lobster either, so it just might not be the food that's the issue but the lack of tastebuds
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

I played Vanilla, i played classic, Classic IS NOT Vanilla, its feels like a cheap mimic...no one likes sloppy seconds....

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    I played Vanilla, i played classic, Classic IS NOT Vanilla, its feels like a cheap mimic...no one likes sloppy seconds....
    yikes, talk about trying to justify why the "modern" version of the game is better than the 15 year old version of your favourite game. LOL the fact that you have to even compare the two tells you a lot about the current quality of the product.

Quote Originally Posted by s0ul View Post
    yikes, talk about trying to justify why the "modern" version of the game is better than the 15 year old version of your favourite game. LOL the fact that you have to even compare the two tells you a lot about the current quality of the product.
    Of course its better than classic. Classic is time consuming not hard or something special. Thats all. Broken classes and broken systems.