Problem with Starfall

Well you see, the problem is that when I use Starfall in an Instance/Dungeon, it seems to pull half the fucking dungeon.

80 yard diameter on a spell is absolutely ludicrous. They should just put it back to a smaller, targeted area.

It's not supposed to pull things you aren't in combat with.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Its not starfall thats pulling them

Well that's good to know.

There's a few exceptions when mobs are already in combat like certain groups in Boralus and MOTHERLODE, but in most instances, you should be able to cast it in the middle of a room and get no reaction outside of facepulls.

And it's 90y diameter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starfall isn't pulling ANYTHING...

You can literally walk between two mobs with Starfall active, without either mob being pulled.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by sephrinx View Post
    Well that's good to know.
    Well it's also a good idea to educate yourself at least a bit before coming to forums to complain about something that's not even true.

Like... show at least a bit of intellectual decency.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Well it's also a good idea to educate yourself at least a bit before coming to forums to complain about something that's not even true.

Like... show at least a bit of intellectual decency.
    Eh, the change is fairly recently and not everything is yet updated on how exactly it works. Last time it had this radius it was possible to pull the entire surrounding area, so it is also possible to come across outdated, incorrect information. Better to ask around for clarification.