Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok but the original point I was responding to was that the Titans modeled humans in their image which is 100% wrong.
    Fair enough, we can agree to that.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok but the original point I was responding to was that the Titans modeled humans in their image which is 100% wrong.
    No it wasn't. It was that humans were modeled after the Titans. Not that the Titans modeled humans in their image. You don't get to make dumb semantic arguments and then completely change what was said to make it seem like you had an actual point.

  3. #23
    First someone ruined the "Invincible" song by mentioning that a part of the lyrics sounds like "Daydreaming tomatoes" and now this? Oof.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    what's hilarious is how different the 'controversy' would be if it was a female nipple
    I second this, sylvanas nip slippin' on the launcher next pls.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    No it wasn't. It was that humans were modeled after the Titans. Not that the Titans modeled humans in their image. You don't get to make dumb semantic arguments and then completely change what was said to make it seem like you had an actual point.
    Both comments are wrong. Humans aren't modeled after Titans because they literally didn't exist for several thousand years after the Titans left and the Titans didn't model them in their image for the same reason. Are you just incapable of admitting when you're wrong?

  6. #26
    I’m trying to understand, are you guys arguing over nipples, titan nipples or titan inspired nipples?

  7. #27
    What's up with people and his nipple?

    Don't y'all have nipples too?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Cant. Unsee. The. Nipple.

    Man, why does a powerful afterlife villain look so similar to a race that's only happened in one of countless worlds in the universe? Gray human with glowing scars is all they were able to come up with?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Both comments are wrong. Humans aren't modeled after Titans because they literally didn't exist for several thousand years after the Titans left and the Titans didn't model them in their image for the same reason. Are you just incapable of admitting when you're wrong?
    It's moreso that your argument is so semantic that it literally does not matter.

    Humans are modelled after the Titans because they descended from a race modelled after the Titans. The Titans didn't have to model them - They modelled the Vrykul after themselves, and the Humans descended from them.

    One would easily make the connection that, with the Humans being pretty similar to Vrykul (with the one difference basically being how tall they are...) that Humans too, would be modelled after the Titans.

    But making the semantic argument that the Titans didn't actually mold them at all, which has nothing to do with them being modelled after the Titans, is all you keep pointing to. Hence why you sound silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •