Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok but the original point I was responding to was that the Titans modeled humans in their image which is 100% wrong.
    Fair enough, we can agree to that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok but the original point I was responding to was that the Titans modeled humans in their image which is 100% wrong.
    No it wasn't. It was that humans were modeled after the Titans. Not that the Titans modeled humans in their image. You don't get to make dumb semantic arguments and then completely change what was said to make it seem like you had an actual point.

First someone ruined the "Invincible" song by mentioning that a part of the lyrics sounds like "Daydreaming tomatoes" and now this? Oof.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    what's hilarious is how different the 'controversy' would be if it was a female nipple
    I second this, sylvanas nip slippin' on the launcher next pls.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    No it wasn't. It was that humans were modeled after the Titans. Not that the Titans modeled humans in their image. You don't get to make dumb semantic arguments and then completely change what was said to make it seem like you had an actual point.
    Both comments are wrong. Humans aren't modeled after Titans because they literally didn't exist for several thousand years after the Titans left and the Titans didn't model them in their image for the same reason. Are you just incapable of admitting when you're wrong?

I’m trying to understand, are you guys arguing over nipples, titan nipples or titan inspired nipples?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's up with people and his nipple?

Don't y'all have nipples too?

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Cant. Unsee. The. Nipple.

Man, why does a powerful afterlife villain look so similar to a race that's only happened in one of countless worlds in the universe? Gray human with glowing scars is all they were able to come up with?