Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It shouldn't intrigue you seeing that you are a Trump supporter you know the guy that hires his family with no qualifications, uses his office for financial gains as his children, has millions in debt from foreign interests you know corruption. It's frankly laughable of all the lines of attack you lot would go with corruption and nepotism, what your dear leader does on plain sight and you cheer for.
    i'M not a Trump supporter. I voted for Biden and Bernie.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    No one believes you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

If FBI finds something interesting, let me know. They've had it for almost a year so maybe nothing incriminating? But hey, if you think Hunter is a pro in data encryption then by all means keep following the story.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It also:
    - was not covered by usual media outlets as questionable
    - got into highest levels of power (some of which took it seriously)

What do you consider to be critical difference between them?
    That most of it has turned out to be true?

That it was written by an intelligence officer of our oldest ally besides France, decorated and well respected, and not spreading agitprop? That he had on the ground sources?

Imagine being so ashamed by the political choices you made that you lie about it to people you will never meet in person while being anonymous on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    Funny thing about coming back to read through this thread. If the Laptop was stated to belong to Trump Jr, the same people saying it's all smoke would be saying how corrupt the Trump family is and they how it proves they should go to jail.

They would believe in an instant. No investigation needed. That's been proven over the last few years.

But because it covers Biden, well they shouldn't even entertain it. No investigation needed.

Even when the FBI,DOJ,and Intel come out and say the laptop is real. It's not a Russian ploy. Doesn't matter. It still must be.

When another source comes forward and says he can verify at least some of the messages, and is willing to put his name on it (not anonymous like other allegations that always seem to prove out false). When he is even turning over more evidence to the FBI and DOJ about the dealings. Nope, he must be lying.

I could understand saying, lets wait for all the info to come out and the investigation to happen. But nope, they shouldn't even be entertained.

Sometimes I feel like I am strange because I refuse to play the "my team" thing that seems to be infecting people. I like to see bad things investigated no matter what side they are against because I think we deserve to know what our leaders really are. I don't care what "team" they are from.
    So the problem I have is it seems republicans try to always project their own problems or they things they are doing on the other side and convince us we're equal. We're not.

We don't have a base that engages in rampant conspiracy theories. There is no left equivalent of a Alex Jones, or in this case a Rudy Giuliani on the left. So the first part of your assertion is going to be difficult to think through, the major part of the reason this story as seen as so unbelievable is because the source is Rudy a man with credibility so low none of this statements can be considered has having any validity. To have an equivalent story you would need some famous person on the left with equivalent credibility and I just can't think of someone.

No one is trying to stop the investigation that I know, all the conspiracies claim the laptop is with the FBI right now. So why say "lets wait for the info"? Lets say something comes out and I'm wrong, well I'm wrong. What are the chances of that happening? A story sourced by a liar with circumstances that make no sense, why would I humor that? You're just gobbling up bull shit coming from YOUR TEAM and then trying to project a false equivalency on us and trying to pretend your just an "unbiased observer". Sure pal, you've got no objective here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Hunter Biden was not supposed to have Joe Bidens private email and personal mobile number?
    Yeah, I thought that was unusual as well, and I don't know of why the other stuff was illegal to have as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    No evidence he was flying with Hunter on Airforce Two or having Thanksgiving dinner with him? Those are well-documented.

I certainly cannot prove what they talked about there or elsewhere.

I see that as same corruption; i don't need to "support" it, it is simply (sad) fact of American life.

- - - Updated - - -

A "nothing will significantly change" Joe will surely clean it up /s
    OH NOES. The Vice President, was taking the plane designated for him, with his son, to a Thanksgiving dinner, FUCKING ALERT THE PRESSES.

I guarantee Joe won't install his family in any position, just like Obama didn't.

I know corruption isn't unusual in your country, but it should be for every country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    More interesting than the emails, are some of the photos. One shows Hunter with a tattoo of the Finger Lakes on his back.

There is also the odd circumstance of UPS losing a flash drive containing related documents.
    Oh, you mean the bullshit with Tucker Carlson about him whining about it, and then when they got the flash drive back, they suddenly dropped it?

You do know, that you can hook that fucking flash drive up to a computer and EMAIL or GOOGLE DRIVE that shit to Tucker, right? Please tell me you know they could have done that instead of overnighting it and making another bullshit conspiracy up that gullible people like you will believe.

And I'm the queen of England.

Quote Originally Posted by daslust View Post
    Yeah everyone is a russian bot draco. You are not a dribbling tinfoil hat lunatic or anything. Jesus.

It is quite possible to despise both candidates. Because they are both serial liars and socipaths.
    Except one you have evidence for, and the other you don't.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/nation...ampaign-fodder

This intrigues me a bit. As we're in another Democratic "scandal" involving emails and a laptop. What is on the laptop that's so important that the FBI has taken it into custody and is searching through it. If lewd images are on it what makes it so important to the FBI and Trump Campaign?
    I know you Trumpsters really want this to be a thing, but people like you who support someone who does worse than this on a daily basis really have no room to talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    Funny thing about coming back to read through this thread. If the Laptop was stated to belong to Trump Jr, the same people saying it's all smoke would be saying how corrupt the Trump family is and they how it proves they should go to jail.

They would believe in an instant. No investigation needed. That's been proven over the last few years.

But because it covers Biden, well they shouldn't even entertain it. No investigation needed.

Even when the FBI,DOJ,and Intel come out and say the laptop is real. It's not a Russian ploy. Doesn't matter. It still must be.

When another source comes forward and says he can verify at least some of the messages, and is willing to put his name on it (not anonymous like other allegations that always seem to prove out false). When he is even turning over more evidence to the FBI and DOJ about the dealings. Nope, he must be lying.

I could understand saying, lets wait for all the info to come out and the investigation to happen. But nope, they shouldn't even be entertained.

Sometimes I feel like I am strange because I refuse to play the "my team" thing that seems to be infecting people. I like to see bad things investigated no matter what side they are against because I think we deserve to know what our leaders really are. I don't care what "team" they are from.
    You support a white supremacists who does worse than this every day.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody believes you, we already caught you in that lie.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ampaign-Thread

Maybe if you trump fanatics chant "lock him up!" it'll actually happen this time, haven't had much luck thus far with...anything but you never know...

The magic laptop scandal is the Disney remake of scandals. It's just "But Her Emails...." with a few actors changed. Anyone that believes this story needs to write a letter to the city they live in and apologize for dropping the collective IQ in the town by double digits.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    https://foxbaltimore.com/news/nation...ampaign-fodder

This intrigues me a bit. As we're in another Democratic "scandal" involving emails and a laptop. What is on the laptop that's so important that the FBI has taken it into custody and is searching through it. If lewd images are on it what makes it so important to the FBI and Trump Campaign?
    What was the first "Democratic 'scandal' involving emails and a laptop" again? Was it the one with NINE HOUSE INVESTIGATIONS and no charges? Could you remind us - since you're so "intrigued"?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Screenshots are included in that article.

Source doesnt matter . You are making the mistake of conflating the messenger with the message. As soon as Joe or Hunter comes forward and says the emails and data are a fake......and as yet neither of them have.

Going to tell me the NY Post is a trashy tabloid?

You could, I suppose, fall back on Russia Russia Russia...but that old meme is dead and gone.

But sure, okay, here

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-lawmaker-says
    The New York Post IS a rag of a newspaper that I wouldn't wipe my own ass with if it were the last paper on earth. It's obvious what their bias is and only an idiot can't see that they are trying to fabricate a story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

Nobody believes you, we already caught you in that lie.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ampaign-Thread
    Usually these schmucks at least attempt to change their usernames.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Okay for the mindless drones that can only regurgitate buzz words the OP is more of a trump supporter than machismo is a conservative
    Last edited by apeiron1234; 2020-11-02 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Okay for the mindless drones that can only regurgitate buzz words the OP is more of a trump supporter than machismo is a conservative
    What a load of bullshit. And I like how you can't help the OPs conversation at all. It is nothing but bullshit and you have no evidence that Hunter Biden or Joe Biden did anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    If paying sex workers is wrong and worthy of such furor then how are there any Republicans left?
    I mean, if that is wrong, then technically Trump should be in jail, since Cohen was convicted for lying about it to congress and Trump is Individual-1 in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The Steele Dossier was produced reputably and openly by an honest researcher whose qualifications and credibility were not in question.
    The Steele Dossier contained unverified information, but clearly stated that it was unverified.
    A lot of information in the Steele Dossier has been independently confirmed in the months since it was produced. It hasn't been discredited, at all.
    The Steele Dossier had a clear investigatory origin path. We know where that information came from, and who produced it.
    Hunter's emails are also independently confirmed to be genuine.

Large part of Steele dossier was discredited.
    Some of his sources when questioned by FBI denied ever making claims he put into it as provided by them, thus making his credibility questionable.
    What was confirmed was largely trivial.

The laptops, however, were produced by some random legally blind computer repair shop guy, with no actual evidence that they were actually Hunter Biden's.
    While a few details in the e-mails on the laptops have been tentatively confirmed, that doesn't mean the entirety is confirmed. It could simply mean that the fraudsters behind the laptops operated off some stolen information.
    Steele dossier was never entirely confirmed either.
    The part about Carter Page turned out to be bullshit (as Carter Page was CIA source the entire time).
    As did Cohen's Prague meeting.

And most importantly, perhaps, nothing in the laptop contents appears to actually point to any real corruption or criminality. They aren't a smoking gun, because there's no smoke there.
    Nothing that was ever proven to be true from Steele Dossier was criminal either.

I see more similarities then differences in your list if we drop "where did laptop come from" (which, sure, is questionable).
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-11-02 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    OH NOES. The Vice President, was taking the plane designated for him, with his son, to a Thanksgiving dinner, FUCKING ALERT THE PRESSES.
    While flying to very same Chinese meeting that was supposed to bring investments he is discussing in those emails.