Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    well its not crying when there are reasons for saying it
    for instance last expansion shaman was basically unplayable in pvp (for first 1/3 of exp we could somewhat jump around in wolf pissing everyone out, what didn't bring anything good for both sides)
    i`m pretty sure "crying" about this is beyond your comprehension although for some ppls that is actually 1/3 of whole experience and for some ppls even more :P
    Except Ele and Rsham were perfectly fine in PvP all xpack long...

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    Except Ele and Rsham were perfectly fine in PvP all xpack long...
    maybe for rated bgs,
    in arenas i would strongly argue with that but that`s just may opinion and also i don`t touch ele as im not to big fun of play style :P
    still we have been excluded from some vital activities to some extent or et least had it much harder to do on daily basics, who did 15+ mythic achi with pugs as enh will know (personally i have gone resto/enh so it was a lot less painful but can`t imagine someone done it as enh all way long especially in earlier seasons)
    Thing is that most ppls don`t tend to cry for no reason and bashing them for speaking their mind on forums that are made for it just being dicky :P
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-11-24 at 07:45 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

maybe for rated bgs,
    in arenas i would strongly argue with that but that`s just may opinion and also i don`t touch ele as im not to big fun of play style :P
    still we have been excluded from some vital activities to some extent or et least had it much harder to do on daily basics, who did 15+ mythic achi with pugs as enh will know (personally i have gone resto/enh so it was a lot less painful but can`t imagine someone done it as enh all way long especially in earlier seasons)
    Thing is that most ppls don`t tend to cry for no reason and bashing them for speaking their mind on forums that are made for it just being dicky :P
    I had never any issues with finding a group for m+ as enh shaman.

And Ele was even played in the arena tournament...

I had never any issues with finding a group for m+ as enh shaman.

And Ele was even played in the arena tournament...
    hard to argue with your "..."
    one team with ele does not mean there is no problems, especially with enh, same as i`m happy you didn't had a problem with M+ maybe you get good raider IO score with friends so it was been easier later on, hard to say as i don`t know you and you obviously don`t have link to your char anywhere so i cant verify anything (hard to say if you did any 15+ don`t seems so from your narration) :P
    Enough to say that i had to do it all on my own with pugs and fishing 1h for group on m+ ~10 or ~3 hours for m14-15 was been weak experience to say the least, its also why i had 4-5 months game time through whole BFA, generally from what i see many peoples was been not that happy with BFA not only shamans in general.
    tbh atm its much better but still at least 1 good defensive skill from perfect (or some burst temper to ferals and rets ;P)

hard to argue with your "..."
    one team with ele does not mean there is no problems, especially with enh, same as i`m happy you didn't had a problem with M+ maybe you get good raider IO score with friends so it was been easier later on, hard to say as i don`t know you and you obviously don`t have link to your char anywhere so i cant verify anything (hard to say if you did any 15+ don`t seems so from your narration) :P
    Enough to say that i had to do it all on my own with pugs and fishing 1h for group on m+ ~10 or ~3 hours for m14-15 was been weak experience to say the least, its also why i had 4-5 months game time through whole BFA, generally from what i see many peoples was been not that happy with BFA not only shamans in general.
    tbh atm its much better but still at least 1 good defensive skill from perfect (or some burst temper to ferals and rets ;P)
    I was playing solo. When you have 20+ dps in que for every m+, u have to accept that to be picked you have to be extremely well geared or high IO, that has nothing to do with your class.

My IO: https://raider.io/characters/eu/burning-legion/Kheti
    Last edited by HCLM; 2020-11-28 at 10:48 PM.

I was playing solo. When you have 20+ dps in que for every m+, u have to accept that to be picked you have to be extremely well geared or high IO, that has nothing to do with your class.

My IO: https://raider.io/characters/eu/burning-legion/Kheti
    ofc it have a lot to do with class, if someone was standing at choice between well geared high io enh shaman and similar geared DH or rogue the pick was obvious, not with out the reason DH was been king off M+ and we can say a lot of things but BFA wasen`t been kind for enh, from pvp perspective i have some strong vibes it will be as bad in SL if the don`t nerf shit out of rogues, palies (just got hit by 18k spender by pally), huntards (with their 9-10k aimed shoots) and druids or/and band aid us a ton cause spewing some wet noodles ekhm lighting bolts that hits for 4-5k top while MSW is rather hard to obtain and is need to defend ourselves a loot, doom winds will even out chances a bit if we get some pally in team to bop us to live enough to even use it ;P
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-11-30 at 01:18 AM.

No where near top teir but for sure viable in all content if your a competent at your spec. So far our biggest weakness is trash packs 5+, maybe its a gearing thing, it is only week one, but chain lightning feels week and mealstrom generation without it overloading is slow, so earthquake casts aren't happening fast enough to benefit from

https://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/PR_Raid.html

updated today, ench one of the top and ele one of the lowest

So far, good aoe poor ST

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    So far, good aoe poor ST
    And still no pvp viability out of teams that can defend you like Easter egg

And still no pvp viability out of teams that can defend you like Easter egg
    At this point u are dangerously close to the l2p area.
    Ele and Rsham are crazy strong right now. Enh has really good burst and healing capabilities, which wil easily make up for his lower survi.

Ele and Rsham are crazy strong right now. Enh has really good burst and healing capabilities, which wil easily make up for his lower survi.
    Nah it won't. Enh is really good in pve right now, but for PvP it's almost as bad as it was in BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Nah it won't. Enh is really good in pve right now, but for PvP it's almost as bad as it was in BFA.
    Just check it out.. my god. They are in a good shape right now.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    https://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/PR_Raid.html

updated today, ench one of the top and ele one of the lowest
    Erm...why does that list have BRM on it, but not Balance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Currently I am enjoying Enhancement in pvp (as long as there are no rogues around, fuck blizzard, nerf rogues, getting cloballed during stun is so much fun -.-) and in pve I am actually at par with other dps classes who even have much better gear. Dunno how good enha will be in raids but in mythics I feel usefull because of great aoe, on demand crazy burst (long cd tho) and my offheals are amazing.

i so fucking hope its L2P area on my part cause after 14 years on shaman i would prefer to be tard and realise that at some point to just roll through enemies than have unplayable spec Last expansion lasted for me 4-6 months in total, that was been time needed to do most i wanted in pve then i tried some pvp with friends with random setups and that was been so much pain that i just make a long brake from wow, just hoping history will not repeat itself.

about second part of your statement yes we have a loot of burst (will be even better when doom winds hit the table) and some nice tools overall but problem is that some classes have their burst front loaded and initiative on their side while we basically cant do anything in any stealth/stun situation which is rather common in pvp

all my frustration may come from 2-3 classes that are outliers right now and will probably be tuned down although time will show, atm it dosen`t look that good imo
    All i want is 1 oh shit button to not get 2 sec death sentence while fighting 2 rogues, or 6 sec death sentence while fighting one
    im pretty sure its not only shaman problem although having literally no defense (in comparison to anything) is not helping ;P

pala buble, healing procs that don`t interfere with dmg
    rogue vanish, CoS, dodge
    monk ToK + outstanding mobility
    priest disperse
    huntard turtle shell
    mage ice block, 2x blink
    druid have actually a lot of options from going bear heal to having vanish ability
    warlock im not sure currently but it was ben unmovable object for last expansion so i assume it didyn`t change that much as there is no outrage about it
    DK AMS, cc immunity
    DH CoD RfA reverse magic + mobility
    warrior have some cc immunity while spining + couple of abilities like perma 20% dmg reduction, disarm, war banner (50% cc duration reduction)
    and shaman with earth shield that heals for ~500-1000 every 3 sec and counter strike totem finito

havent mentioned 20-50% dmg reductions cds and absorbs as everyone have it in one form or another and they are not real game changers

from l2p perspective i haven't tested elemental assalut which seems like must to have in pvp after some thinking, so there is that space to save pvp for me
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-12-01 at 09:10 AM.

Well since I looted 4 off spec legendary powers in my 1st week and ony looted the witch doctor one, I guess I'll go with that legendary for now and spec into elemental spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well since I looted 4 off spec legendary powers in my 1st week and ony looted the witch doctor one, I guess I'll go with that legendary for now and spec into elemental spirits
    tbh its probably to late but you can spam hc spires of ascension for doom winds :P
    also waiting couple days till next reset may save you 20-30k gold ;P
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-12-04 at 03:22 PM.

all problems of Enhancement shaman in one video.
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Lich,Tinker