Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Machine learning and AI to stop toxicity?
    LMFAO.

Just use a filter and ban words, how dumb is this company?

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    LMFAO.

that is just what it is, but calling it AI/Machine learning is just much more fancy buzzwords

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    "Over 9 billions wisps and ghosts in Classic" Are they proud of this for some reason? Because players dying over and over isn't the sign of a good game.
    So... should they make bosses to fall over and do no dmg? Mobs do no dmg? And remove all bgs and pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    This guy couldn't be more soulless if he tried.
    Reading a text to a webcam is a bit difficult, there is no feedback from crowd at all. Tho what you would know, a guy with 3 balls.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    So... should they make bosses to fall over and do no dmg? Mobs do no dmg? And remove all bgs and pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading a text to a webcam is a bit difficult, there is no feedback from crowd at all. Tho what you would know, a guy with 3 balls.
    Your response is by far the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I'm not saying to make things super easy. But boasting about that many deaths doesn't make the game good. That is makes it frustrating and overtuned.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    a lot would have been fixed if activission dissapeared and blizzard could go back to being blizzard
    You are aware that in the supposed golden days of Blizzard they were owned by another company that did a lot more micro-managing of them than Activision does, right? They had to buy themselves out from those others guys. Vivendi, was it?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Your response is by far the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I'm not saying to make things super easy. But boasting about that many deaths doesn't make the game good. That is makes it frustrating and overtuned.
    No it does not. They did not say how many people are playing. How long they are playing and how engaged they are.
    This is what classic players came for - consequences of errors are dire with little comebacks. You bitching about is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is petty but sort of indicative of how Blizzard can't seem to get their act together re: customer communication.

If a video is labeled a "Fireside Chat" I expect to see a fireplace with a fire in it. Or a campfire. Or something.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

So, they use the word toxic and inclusivity everywhere even for filtering the chat. How about filtering goldsellers and content boost sellers? This game's community is basically dead because all the new player see in the chats when it logins is endless content boost spam. No way to have meaningful conversation with others.

No it does not. They did not say how many people are playing. How long they are playing and how engaged they are.
    This is what classic players came for - consequences of errors are dire with little comebacks. You bitching about is ridiculous.
    Yeah which is why a lot of people complain about overtuning all the time right? There's a difference between consequences of errors and overtuning things so that players die even when they're being careful. Boasting about 9 millions ghosts and wisps isn't good game design. It's the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    So, they use the word toxic and inclusivity everywhere even for filtering the chat. How about filtering goldsellers and content boost sellers? This game's community is basically dead because all the new player see in the chats when it logins is endless content boost spam. No way to have meaningful conversation with others.
    Blizzard is ok with those people flooding chat because sellers help boost token sales.

You think you want to watch this video, but you don't

Yeah which is why a lot of people complain about overtuning all the time right? There's a difference between consequences of errors and overtuning things so that players die even when they're being careful. Boasting about 9 millions ghosts and wisps isn't good game design. It's the opposite.
    It's classic. It's the literal game which people were asking about, as closely as possible recreated to the vanilla. What are you on about? Give me one classic thread where people said it's overtuned?
    Overtunning? Every raid got cleared in MINUTES after opening. Any casual guild had the last boss down in the first month of the raids release. Overtunning? Duuuude.

It's classic. It's the literal game which people were asking about, as closely as possible recreated to the vanilla. What are you on about? Give me one classic thread where people said it's overtuned?
    Overtunning? Every raid got cleared in MINUTES after opening. Any casual guild had the last boss down in the first month of the raids release. Overtunning? Duuuude.
    The deaths occurred in open content more than raids because most enemies ARE overtuned. Siting raid clears as an example to try and counter what I'm saying just shows you're not actually reading what I'm saying.

The deaths occurred in open content more than raids because most enemies ARE overtuned. Siting raid clears as an example to try and counter what I'm saying just shows you're not actually reading what I'm saying.
    Mate, where have you seen people were complaining, that mobs are overtuned? There were few threads which said mobs are hitting less than PS mobs as a bad thing.
    People saying that in Classic pulling has to be careful as a sign of pride and "correct" way of playing.
    Saying that people died 9B times is an indication of Classics success and something what people looked forward to while waiting for classic.

Boasting about 9 millions ghosts and wisps isn't good game design. It's the opposite.
    I'm curious: what about that statement makes it seem like "boasting" to you? Where is the implication that the game is good or well design because of that statement?

Are they equally boasting that current WoW is amazing because there have been 10 million visits to the new barber shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    I'm curious: what about that statement makes it seem like "boasting" to you? Where is the implication that the game is good or well design because of that statement?

Are they equally boasting that current WoW is amazing because there have been 10 million visits to the new barber shop?
    Boasting about how THAT MANY players have died is ridiculous. they wouldn't mention it if they weren't trying to brag about how overtuned Classic is. Talking about the barbershop means that they have made a reason to go to the barbershop finally. It's two completely different topics.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate, where have you seen people were complaining, that mobs are overtuned? There were few threads which said mobs are hitting less than PS mobs as a bad thing.
    People saying that in Classic pulling has to be careful as a sign of pride and "correct" way of playing.
    Saying that people died 9B times is an indication of Classics success and something what people looked forward to while waiting for classic.
    Lmao yes it's success which is why a lot of Classic servers have become ghost towns. Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    LMFAO.

Well in overwatch they permabanned people over toxicity. 4 suspension and then your account is gone forever. And you dont even have to be complete asshole to get suspension. If you argue with bunch of people the AI detects you as unfriendly individual, if you keep up the behaviour you are tagged as someone who isn't good for the community.

So my advice. Stay the fuck away from public chats, dont even turn them on

@TheRevenantHero I just checked your posts. You literally hate the game, lore, events, leveling, end game. You keep shitting on it everywhere where you can. It's very unhealthy mate, might be leading to some psychological disorders to be hating on something so much with no good reason.

Boasting about how THAT MANY players have died is ridiculous. they wouldn't mention it if they weren't trying to brag about how overtuned Classic is. Talking about the barbershop means that they have made a reason to go to the barbershop finally. It's two completely different topics.
    Not at all. Just stating how many times characters have died gives you no real information without any context or additional info. For instance - a game that's played by 100 people having 9 billion deaths is significantly different than a game that's played by 100 million people having 9 billion deaths. You can draw absolutely no conclusions on how under or overtuned the game is without that information - and even then it would only be relevant if you had similar information on retail WoW or other similar games for comparison.

As it is, it's really just a fun fact. Any statements about the game's difficulty, tuning, or quality, are merely your interpretation of something that's just not there.

@TheRevenantHero I just checked your posts. You literally hate the game, lore, events, leveling, end game. You keep shitting on it everywhere where you can. It's very unhealthy mate, might be leading to some psychological disorders to be hating on something so much with no good reason.
    So I have no good reason despite me always explaining why I am displeased with things. Ok, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Not at all. Just stating how many times characters have died gives you no real information without any context or additional info. For instance - a game that's played by 100 people having 9 billion deaths is significantly different than a game that's played by 100 million people having 9 billion deaths. You can draw absolutely no conclusions on how under or overtuned the game is without that information - and even then it would only be relevant if you had similar information on retail WoW or other similar games for comparison.

As it is, it's really just a fun fact. Any statements about the game's difficulty, tuning, or quality, are merely your interpretation of something that's just not there.
    I think you are misunderstanding just how massive a number ONE billion is let alone NINE.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    The most punchable face in the industry, and that is a high standard.
    Nope, Kotick holds the record and keeps going strong.