Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    A mount that disconnects every other player 100 yard radius
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    We got nothing in Warlords or Legion so I wouldn't expect anything so soon.
    Legion had the spider mount.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I want one that offers a barber feature!!
    This. And even if we have a tmog mount, add tmog to that same mount. Mounting up two times....give me a break!
    Lying about being a CE raider and claim the 10 last Cutting Edge's while buying all of them must be the saddest thing on these forums.

    Apparently exposing liars is NOT okay.

  4. #24
    WotLK: 3 seater w/ vendors
    Cata: none
    MoP: 3 seater w/ vendors
    WoD: none
    Legion: none
    BfA: 3 seater w/ vendors
    SL: none (so far)

    chances are you'll be waiting for at least another xpac, lol


  5. #25
    Elemental Lord callipygoustp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    8,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Mailbox Skeleton Giant mount, of course.
    That would be sweet.

  6. #26
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,377
    I am looking forward to getting the death elemental mount. really gonna push m+ hard

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Mailbox Skeleton Giant mount, of course.
    its funny but not in fact

    we have everything, marchand, AH, transmog
    there just a mail box missing.. =P

    and... i would like it to have infinite mail box anywhere !

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I want one that offers a barber feature!!
    oh yeah that too !

    so..mail box
    barber
    that two mount right here , BLIZZARD !

  8. #28
    Legendary! Frolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway, Lørenskog
    Posts
    6,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    We haven't needed more mounts since like, 2009. It's all wasted art resources.
    We haven't needed new art for pvp gear since like, 2009. It's all wasted art resources.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

  9. #29
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    32,965
    Should be a miniature flying ziggurat that contains a repair vendor, a mailbox, and a barbershop.
    "HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM." - Death, Hogfather

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I can't think of any other special mount. Maybe more people on a mount.

    Since WoD I've stuck with my Ghastly Charger.
    would love a Engineering Mini Van or something, would be hilarious, or a 5 seater plane or something for groups to fly to dungeons etc...
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

  11. #31
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,377
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    its funny but not in fact

    we have everything, marchand, AH, transmog
    there just a mail box missing.. =P

    and... i would like it to have infinite mail box anywhere !



    oh yeah that too !

    so..mail box
    barber
    that two mount right here , BLIZZARD !
    Nah we need a mount with a banker on it.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I want one that offers a barber feature!!
    Imagine one of the Brokers being on the back of your mount, fully ready to give you a makeover at any point.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Nah we need a mount with a banker on it.
    that a third one !

    and after having all those mounts, i want a mega mount with all on it : banker, transmog, barber, AH, shop, mail box

    somthing like an enormous cyclop with 10 npc on his shoulder xD

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Should be a miniature flying ziggurat that contains a repair vendor, a mailbox, and a barbershop.
    And a fish vendor.
    Lying about being a CE raider and claim the 10 last Cutting Edge's while buying all of them must be the saddest thing on these forums.

    Apparently exposing liars is NOT okay.

  15. #35
    Scarab Lord crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    4,806
    Whatever it is, I’m sure I won’t be able to afford it.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  16. #36
    It's not necessarily every single expansion. WotLK was the first, then we skipped one before pandaria, then we got wod and legion, so I wouldn't expect one for 2 more expansions ish.

    What the heck would they put on it anyway, your own personal mage? Tip 1g for a portal to anywhere and conjured food? costs literally the gold cap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    The mages have collectively put your name on the next hit list.
    i mean when was the last time someone paid for a mage port WOTLK?

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    that a third one !

    and after having all those mounts, i want a mega mount with all on it : banker, transmog, barber, AH, shop, mail box

    somthing like an enormous cyclop with 10 npc on his shoulder xD
    Like the demons from Doom Eternal carrying a castle, but it's just carrying literally an entire capital city on its back for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    We got nothing in Warlords or Legion so I wouldn't expect anything so soon.
    Legion had the spider along with everything else from the Mad Merchant, as well as the Lightforged Warframe. BFA had longboi and the frogs.
    The most difficult thing for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back. The second most is to receive something they didn't want or ask for and be grateful for it, not immediately demand what they wanted instead.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Like the demons from Doom Eternal carrying a castle, but it's just carrying literally an entire capital city on its back for you.
    I want a mount that carries my raid through mythic :X
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •