Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    so i ran Torghast with my voidwalker, does his damage seem significant at +100%? - his damage is practically non existant in his tank use form
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Did Torgast as demo without any problems whatsoever. It's very easy. Maybe not lightning fast but warlock is very good at solo content due to the toolbox we cary around.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is pretty easy to melt stuff with Demonology though I wish Corruption wasn't tied to any powers because it just means it takes the place of something else. One run I got 6 Demonic Tyrants. The shades this week gave a little trouble but that is partly because it was a bad run and the shades suck. But if Demonology with Venthyr can melt stuff the other two should be fine since they are supposed to be better.
    Venthyr ain't bad for AoE pulls. The bigger the better, and the shorter the fight, the better. So pretty much what you do in Torghast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    Ended up with a 128k HP voidwalker.
    On top of a talent allowing me to cast 2 infernals at once.
    And to summon one (well, two because previous line) when I cast my Covenant ability.

I think that sums it up huhu

- - - Updated - - -

Weird, never came close to die in all the lvl3 runs I made so far.

The Health Funnel talent (10% dmg reduction on the pet after casting it) is a good easy addition to help on the VW survival.
    And use as much as possible any stun/avoidance sh*t you can get to mitigate the damage the VW could get while you zerg bigger groups : Shadowfury, Infernals, fear / Mortal Col / Howl of Terror, Torghast pots, ...
    Don't be afraid to lose DPS and HP with Health Funnel to heal him up, you can eat / healthstone easily out of combat so maxing your own HP is not that vital...

I managed a few lvl3 without getting any HP powers for the Walker and got it through quite smoothly. So using our basic toolkit might be enough without beoing specially "lucky" on pet powers.
    thank you so much for this.
    followed and managed to clear the upper level 3

I can solo Torghast faster than most groups can. I have had 0 problems doing it all 100% solo. Only times I've died are from not watching for axes.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

Only problems I've had are with the end bosses, ended up cheesing them with instant demon summon, so didn't have to think about anything other than always having a shard available. That said, I'm expecting issues this coming week with the higher layers in hitting the dps check. Thoughts from other locks?

very very good for my experience, i have try demo and affliction and is very very easy

I've done layer 6 in just heroic dungeon gear for Destro, not too many issues, just depends on power luck.

I tried demo there on layer 6 and it dominated, with demon +damage powers x4, a chance on hit spell that does like 11k, shadow spells has chance to blind, Frostchipper, and haste buffs from COT. Only problem is felguard is squishy taking on elites, especially with the power overwhelming buff. But no problem with instant summon. Might be the go to for me for harder layers, seeing how common +Demon damage is

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Floor 6 end boss Elder Longbranch is unsoloable for a warlock. Fuck this fucking boss.
    I did it as démo with a 170 ilvl but. would give level 7 a try when I get more buff from the npc in the MAW.
    If you don't have the instant summon then forget him and make sure to be ready to burst him at -30% .

Could be harder without that :
    "With regional restarts] The bonus damage from Demonic Consumption (Talent) will now only apply to a single Demonic Tyrant when summoned in Torghast, rather than all Demonic Tyrants."

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Floor 6 end boss Elder Longbranch is unsoloable for a warlock. Fuck this fucking boss.
    ...what? I felt like this boss did virtually nothing.

Best power for any spec if you get it around 3 or below is the 100% hp/dmg to demon and 100% each floor climbed as long as it lives and isn't dismissed. Getting it on floor 2 pretty much guarantees it will never die (tanking pet) on the later floors much less it pumps out damage easily as well on the final boss as it will have like 500% damage if you got it on floor 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZakAtack View Post
    Only problems I've had are with the end bosses, ended up cheesing them with instant demon summon, so didn't have to think about anything other than always having a shard available. That said, I'm expecting issues this coming week with the higher layers in hitting the dps check. Thoughts from other locks?
    Can only cheese that so much as the bosses and elites get a stacking buff that at 10 stacks makes them immune to cc and taunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    so i ran Torghast with my voidwalker, does his damage seem significant at +100%? - his damage is practically non existant in his tank use form
    On 5 or more enemies even without buffs he does more damage than imp. Pretty sure pet damage was normalized a while back.

I just buff my VW and get the reduced damage while health funnel one ..

It's very easy as Warlock, mostly Destro or Demo.

I did a layer 8 and it felt like layer 1. But i was super lucky with buffs, i think my pet had 400% increase dmg, and myself had like 100% haste and 2500 int

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskla View Post
    Going to be maining Destro lock in Shadowlands, wondering how well we fare in Torghast.

Anyone tried it out?
    I play aff with VW .. No issues .. Buff big blue and have fun ..

It's easier than as a group. I play Demo, because the voidwalker can't keep threat and the %pet damage buffs are insane. Layer 8 no problem (after the nerfs), gs 170.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-12-22 at 07:03 PM.

I’ve cleared all available floors solo as aff and destro since it first opened with absolutely no issues except on floor 8 I couldn’t mass pull. With that being said as soon as I hit 60 I chained mythics until I was locked to all the dungeons so my gear may have influenced my experience.

Going to be maining Destro lock in Shadowlands, wondering how well we fare in Torghast.

Anyone tried it out?
    As demonolgy, if i get the infernal pact floor 1 i just win.
    as long as i get pact of thick and pact of damage, or even the thing that heals me and my pet when i dps, i just win aswell.
    demo is really good, its slow but its good, destro is fast from what ive seen cause burst.
    while affliction is really good for just being easy, its slow and you do risk dying but it can be brainless, running around just pressing corruption and you win.

I only play Destro and I feel like I can't lose in Torghast and can carry anyone through 8 floors. This has been the case since before the nerfs to Torghast. There are many different ways you can become basically immortal or do insane damage.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm only ilvl 168 and doing layer 2. The last boss has a stacking buff and at around 10-12 it starts getting difficult. Is there a way to combat this?
    Blood DK

I'm only ilvl 168 and doing layer 2. The last boss has a stacking buff and at around 10-12 it starts getting difficult. Is there a way to combat this?
    Have to kill it before that.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.