Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Can hardware or VM multiboxing replicate 40 or 80 character multiboxing like the software way could? All I have seen is two-boxing or five-boxing at most without software.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Can hardware or VM multiboxing replicate 40 or 80 character multiboxing like the software way could? All I have seen is two-boxing or five-boxing at most without software.
    Technically hardware has no limit. If you design a broadcaster for 9001 outputs it will have 9001 outputs and will require quite a bit of power.

You guys really think this is based on software and not the intent? lol I don't know why I bother

Quote Originally Posted by ketsui View Post
    You guys really think this is based on software and not the intent? lol I don't know why I bother
    It doesnt really matter what people think when they have already clarified it is based on software.

Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    It doesnt really matter what people think when they have already clarified it is based on software.
    They want to stop certain things from occurring. Call it what you want but there will be a point when someone gets banned for their ingenious method of multiboxing without using ISboxer and you'll go oh, we can't just be creative and think they'll allow it. They are trying to stop multiboxing and this killed it unless you wanna literally alt tab to each window, we play video games to have fun in the end and alt tabbing around and the stress involved is not fun

They want to stop certain things from occurring. Call it what you want but there will be a point when someone gets banned for their ingenious method of multiboxing without using ISboxer and you'll go oh, we can't just be creative and think they'll allow it. They are trying to stop multiboxing and this killed it unless you wanna literally alt tab to each window, we play video games to have fun in the end and alt tabbing around and the stress involved is not fun
    I get it you hate multiboxers, but as Blizzard said they are not breaking the rules but the software is.

Then they went too far and should have just stuck with a less ingenious method of hardware boxxing lol

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Yeah that'd be insane though lol I'd love to see the setup

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    Not saying there won’t be people who do it, but there are a lot of well known 20+ account multiboxers who are doing exactly what you’re saying they won’t do, quit.
    And there's a lot that aren't

Taking away the software effectively kills multiboxing.
    No one is gonna go through that much headache
    I see a fair number of people in the ISBoxer discord already buying multiple PCs lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Then they went too far and should have just stuck with a less ingenious method of hardware boxxing lol

Yeah that'd be insane though lol I'd love to see the setup

And there's a lot that aren't

I see a fair number of people in the ISBoxer discord already buying multiple PCs lol
    I literally just said that. You were making it sound like this isn’t going to effect the community at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    I literally just said that. You were making it sound like this isn’t going to effect the community at all.
    Everything has an effect, just won't be as big as people are making it out.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Everything has an effect, just won't be as big as people are making it out.
    Their knee jerk is to adjust, when they realize how absurd it is, they'll quit like i did.

Well I'm sure the casuals will continue playing but whales will begin disappearing

Dunno about multiboxing being "over" i got my hardware setup the weekend after the announcement. Still doing 5 accounts just as easy. No warnings. Free gold since the casual multiboxers raged and quit instead of looking into other ways.