Patch 9.0.2 PTR - Build 36532

Patch 9.0.2 PTR - Build 36532
    Build 36532 will be deployed to the PTR realms soon.

Achievement Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Torghast
    Expansion Features

Spell Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Runeforge Legendary Abilities
    Mage (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    • Grisly Icicle Your Fire and Arcane damage against enemies affected by Frost Nova is increased by 15%, and your spells no longer break it. Your spells no longer break Frost Nova, and enemies damaged by Frost Nova take 15% increased damage from your Fire and Arcane spells for 8 sec.

Anima Powers
    • Depleted Soul Vessel Decimating Bolt's bonus to Shadow Bolt Demonbolt now applies to an additional 3 casts. Instant.
    • Feathered Fetters The damage and healing of Boon of the Ascended's effects are increased by 300% 100%, but you cannot move for its duration. Instant.

Death Knight (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    • Ancient Drake Breath Icebound Fortitude unleashes an Ancient Drake, freezing all nearby enemies for 12 8 sec and dealing [ 300% of Attack Power ] Frost damage. Instant.

Mage (Forums, Talent Calculator)

Item Effects
    • Gunpowder Charge Deals 65 Deals 50 Fire damage to an enemy up to 0 to 40 yards away. 40 yd range. Instant. 5 sec cooldown.

first, hahha always wanted to do that, i dont even remember what this patch is for......

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So this is it, this is the end huh? Demo is just gonna be left at the bottom of the rung?

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    So this is it, this is the end huh? Demo is just gonna be left at the bottom of the rung?
    Gotta keep that fun and exciting spec at the bottom. Everyone knows Chaos Bolt and it's ugly ass animation is what the kids really want.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Nah, Demo is above Survival. Take the win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exciting! Not long to go now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Gotta keep that fun and exciting spec at the bottom. Everyone knows Chaos Bolt and it's ugly ass animation is what the kids really want.
    I think the devs just have this mentality that fun and interesting/cool specs shouldnt also perform best,like demo locks,survival hunters,feral druids,enha shamans,but i feel that atleast specs that have higher skill caps should reward better dps than the really easy ones...

but anyways...something has to be at the bottom,the problem comes when the differences are to high

also im pretty sure they do this on purpose to multi dps specs,specialy 3 spec dps,where atleast one is far weaker than the others,they proly dont want a 3 spec dps to be top with all the specs

Beta is also marked release candidate at same build number.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I think the devs just have this mentality that fun and interesting/cool specs shouldnt also perform best,like demo locks,survival hunters,feral druids,enha shamans,but i feel that atleast specs that have higher skill caps should reward better dps than the really easy ones...

but anyways...something has to be at the bottom,the problem comes when the differences are to high

also im pretty sure they do this on purpose to multi dps specs,specialy 3 spec dps,where atleast one is far weaker than the others,they proly dont want a 3 spec dps to be top with all the specs
    Wait survival hunter is performing well?

Appears so, guess I'll have to play enhancement shaman...oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Aranis View Post
    Wait survival hunter is performing well?
    I didnt say that,it had some crazy aoe in legion,but it hasnt yett rly got its moment,even in the past it was either bm or marks doing better

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    Nah, Demo is above Survival. Take the win.
    feral is at the bottom of the bottoms dont worry

Will this hit live next week or is it the expansion build?

Wait... wait wait wait. Is mage getting a 8 second stun? That can’t be real? Is it disabled in arenas etc?

Yikes...

Edit: Nvm... only works in torghast!
    P fknin hew!