Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    LOL someone is making the claim Ele was top tier in Uldir? At the start of Uldir my guild was telling all of our shamans they can reroll and the guild will feed them gear because shaman was useless. We had 4 shamans, I was the only one still a shaman by 8.1.

Personally, I don't care too much about numbers. Those change pretty often anyway. But when they do stupid stuff like nerfing lava surge procs, which is essential to make Ele feel good, I start to question if they even know what they're doing. Because of these seemingly haphazard changes that are purely based on the spreadsheet numbers and not the actual gameplay, I can't in good conscience make a shaman my main. And that makes me sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernWitch View Post
    I Think we need to get out of this S tier A tier mentality.

I get that its being constantly peddled by youtubers and streamers.

But like, its just not really relevant, different classes are good for different things, locks cant lust, priests cant lust, Strengths and weaknesses exist.
    actually they can with drums :P its not like if you craft some shit from profesions you can offset low survivability/dps to balance that :P
    We got some really nice changes in last couple days so i asume things loks rather fine atm, would be perfect if enh would gain access to some decent defense ability for pvp, just hoping they will not revert this in the end.
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-11-10 at 05:33 PM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

10+ Year Old Account
    Important thing to note in regards to the Lave Surge 18% to 10% nerf, if that if they tune the numbers to adjust the damage, that doesn't incorporate the extreme hit we take in mobility, which isn't amazing to begin with. Spiritwalker's Grace will help, but when it's on cooldown the greatly reduced procs will hurt. Bad. Even if the numbers are tuned, for me it's a serious nerf in fun.

Additionally there's the clunkyness of Flame Shock with a cooldown. And the importance of Lightning Lasso for the way you play, it should be baseline.

For Enhance there's the clunkyness of the many Totems you need to drop. Especially lugging Windfury around and often spending GCD's on it, in addition the already mentioned lack of survivability. The increased healing power is nice, but it needs 1 more def ability baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by CID-77 View Post
    Important thing to note in regards to the Lave Surge 18% to 10% nerf, if that if they tune the numbers to adjust the damage, that doesn't incorporate the extreme hit we take in mobility, which isn't amazing to begin with. Spiritwalker's Grace will help, but when it's on cooldown the greatly reduced procs will hurt. Bad. Even if the numbers are tuned, for me it's a serious nerf in fun.

Additionally there's the clunkyness of Flame Shock with a cooldown. And the importance of Lightning Lasso for the way you play, it should be baseline.

For Enhance there's the clunkyness of the many Totems you need to drop. Especially lugging Windfury around and often spending GCD's on it, in addition the already mentioned lack of survivability. The increased healing power is nice, but it needs 1 more def ability baseline.
    Ele is one of most mobile casters in SL.