Is the current class "balance" shown on warcraft logs

The same as it's going to be throughout shadowlands? Or will the shadowlands systems "Fix" the classes that are currently very low on dmg?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Some classes are performing to strongly due to leftover bfa systems,most classes will feel more complete in sl because thats how they do ''class'' design now,your class standalone is only about 40% of the full picture,the rest will come from the borrowed power,and it will only get worse as the expansion goes along and new things get added and legenderies buffed/scaled

man....tbc cant come to soon

3+ Year Old Account
    Never in the history of this game has PvE balance been the same throughout an expansion. At this point I would strongly suggest looking at each class and their kit only rather than the numbers. They still have the tools from Legion for easily adjusting damage numbers and that won't properly happen until they have raid data from Castle Nathria. Personally I would expect those patch notes for mythic launch week. It will never be perfect, but if you pick the flavor of the month spec now just because it performs so well you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes of course, everyone knows prepatches are the most balanced patches of all time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    The same as it's going to be throughout shadowlands? Or will the shadowlands systems "Fix" the classes that are currently very low on dmg?
    "fix" is an interesting term. blizzard has never fully fixed class balance so im not sure if you are one of the unfortunate players that will even see good performance in live. feral druid from BFA rings a bell. others in other expansions spent time at the bottom. there always has to be a top and a bottom for there to be the best so here is to hoping to you are playing a blizz fote (flavor of the expansion) class!

Classes aren't at max level and thus don't have access to their full kit
    Classes are still using BFA mechanics despite not being designed for them
    Classes don't have access to SL mechanics despite being designed around them

I'm going to go with no.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Yes of course, everyone knows prepatches are the most balanced patches of all time.
    Thanks for this input. I did not know that.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

didn't Bellular already release a video from how BfA pre-patch looked like and how demo lock! was predicted to be the no1 dps spec?

how did that prediction age?...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post
    didn't Bellular already release a video from how BfA pre-patch looked like and how demo lock! was predicted to be the no1 dps spec?

how did that prediction age?...
    That one instance was particularly weird, considering that Destro, since at least WoD, has been quite crappy during the first half of an expansion, only to quickly scale out of control during the second half.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The balance will maybe start to stabilize around the time Castle Nathria releases. Beforehand, nobody exactly knows what will happen with level 60 stat scaling, Soulbinds, Conduits, Covenant abilities, Leggy effects, fight mechanics and archetypes, and the vicissitudes of individual class tuning and design all blend together in a maelstrom of quirky balance.

Same thing with every single expansion, and even then there's no guarantee that a class that is good during Season 1 will stay good for Season 2 onwards, even if not nerfed, due to other factors like other classes/specs outpacing its scaling or fight mechanics not being to its advantage. So plan on playing what you enjoy and see from there.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.