Page 1 of 2
LastLast

civil war is close to happening in America.

greetings there im here to warn everyone to be prepared with supplies.
    civil war is most likely going to happen in the USA.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-08 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    No it isn't

10+ Year Old Account
    Once everything is official I can certainly see some violence erupting, but not (yet) a full blown civil war.

10+ Year Old Account
    This can't be a Kokolums alternate account...

...or could it???

Ahh yes I can see it now. The famous charge of the Mobility Scooters. Oxygen tank hose in the nose. Pistol in one hand and a Liter of Cola in the other.

I love the announcemt of purpose. Well, I am here to warn you that masturbating twenty times per day can be dangerous, so knock it off.

-Your mom from upstairs

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to see you in one of those TV shows about "preppers", preparing for whatever catastrophe, lining their homes in aluminium foil and whatnot?

I could see violence erupting, especially should Trump inexplicably win at this point, but Civil War is not happening.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think the violence will come from Trump supports for losing the election. Because right win, stupidity and violence goes together much better.

Oh, and in before Kokolums.
    Last edited by Santti; 2020-11-08 at 03:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this some covert add for male fertility pills? Them forum bots sure are getting smarter with every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    greetings there im here to warn everyone to be prepared with supplies.
    civil war is most likely going to happen in the USA.
    Nope.

Maybe some fat idiots with AR-15s are gonna try and protest a legitimate election by murdering innocent people, but that isn't gonna rise above the level of "a smattering of domestic terrorism", for which they'll be arrested and prosecuted. The idea that there will be civil war is bananas cuckoo.

Racist Karens and fascist cosplayers aren't gonna present a credible threat to the nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Is this some covert add for male fertility pills? Them forum bots sure are getting smarter with every day.
    Civil War and fertility pills? Surely not. That marriage is consummated using the ejection port of whatever rifle they hold dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Kokolums

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm set. I got Halloween candy to last me for at least a month. I could stretch that out if I rationed it (like 3-4 Skittles instead of the whole pack).

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    Close this nonsense.

Is this Kokolums dupe? OP how do you feel about introverts?

The only way a civil war would start is if the military does not go along with the election results when it is time for Trump to leave.

Nah, not yet. Something will probably go down once all is official and set in stone, but right now Trump will be contesting the results in courts.

Nevertheless, if Trump actually loses, everything will go up in flames. The Democrats will have to contend not only with the half of America that is pissed their votes were stolen, but also with BLM and Antifa who, ironically, doesn't hate Trump in particular but the entirety of the system that stands at the basis of the civilized western society, so even with Trump gone there will still be BLM and Antifa riots in the usual places, but now they will be greatly amplified by Trump supporters having their own riots.

America is heading towards a great reset, possibly breaking into two countries in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    The only way a civil war would start is if the military does not go along with the election results when it is time for Trump to leave.
    You do realize that a civil war is not necessarily between the government and the civilians, right? A civil war can also be between large civilian factions, and the army would have nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anrakyr View Post
    Nah, not yet. Something will probably go down once all is official, but right now Trump will be contesting the results in courts.

Nevertheless, if Trump actually loses, everything will go up in flames. The Democrats will have to contend not only with the half of America that is pissed their votes were stolen, but also with BLM and Antifa who, ironically, doesn't hate Trump in particular but the entirety of the system that stands at the basis of the civilized western society, so even with Trump gone there will still be BLM and Antifa riots in the usual places, but now they will be greatly amplified by Trump supporters having their own riots.

America is heading towards a great reset, possibly breaking into two countries in the end.
    Imagine this unironically being your take on future events.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    Imagine this unironically being your take on future events.
    Imagine being a poorly informed person who takes their news from CNN and MSNBC where everything is dandy and the orange man is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Anrakyr View Post
    Imagine being a poorly informed person who takes their news from CNN and MSNBC where everything is dandy and the orange man is bad.
    Oh yikes, you think I'm coming at you with some weak ass, orange sus libshit?

My guy I'm bigly informed. I've read all theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nope.

Maybe some fat idiots with AR-15s are gonna try and protest a legitimate election by murdering innocent people, but that isn't gonna rise above the level of "a smattering of domestic terrorism", for which they'll be arrested and prosecuted. The idea that there will be civil war is bananas cuckoo.

Racist Karens and fascist cosplayers aren't gonna present a credible threat to the nation.
    Be fair! There might be a couple of skinny dudes in there too!