Poll: Special Senate Runoff Outcome

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    I flip them on occasionally as well and at one point, there was on of the stereotypical Fox News blondes talking about not understanding how this happened. Either completely disingenuous or completely fucking stupid.
    ¿Por qué no los dos?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I'm doing my best to wait until things are finalized, but my hysterical giggling is getting really hard to hold back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might create a Twitter account just to cyberbully Mcconnell for a few days.

That shitfaced, turtle-assed fuck can go eat a rusty cactus.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    MSNBC is finally taking the "why aren't you claiming the entire ballot was fraudulent" tact against the Trump Conspiracy fraud claim.

Dave Called the race. Dems win the senate, it's over.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Dave Called the race. Dems win the senate, it's over.
    https://twitter.com/Redistrict/statu...81326934650880

link to tweet

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's crazy how much faster they are able to count the ballots this time around.
    Georgia was actually fairly fast last time as well, it was just that it came down to be very close.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Helps when there's only two on the ballot!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    Lol @ the tweet that says "Congratulations to Senate Majority Leader Joe Manchin"

It's funny because it's really sort of true...
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Yeah there was a rule change that made things much easier / faster: https://twitter.com/bluestein/status...551684096?s=20
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @ the tweet that says "Congratulations to Senate Majority Leader Joe Manchin"

I rpefered the 'Tell Donald. I want him to know it was me' one

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, yeah, that is a little funny. They are going to have to add a FUCK TON of pork to bills to get his vote on progressive items.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Mandate, here we go!

...but not really...
    There would be!

...if they were Republicans....
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Didn't it take 5 days or some such back in November? I'm not saying this couldn't take until Sunday, but it feels like it's a lot faster this time around.

- - - Updated - - -

That would do it. Thanks for the clarification.
    They had all the vote save a few percent the first night after the blue shift because of the mail-ins being counted last. Then, like this time, people had until Friday to make corrections if their ballot hadn't been counted. Because the election was so close, we didn't know for sure until Friday but it was highly likely it was already going for Biden since mail-in ballots were likely to just help him.

If this race were to get down that close, we'll also be waiting until Friday to know for sure.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wass has some sass...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Just wait.

For swing voters and lightly Republican voters it'll be hard to ever vote Republican again after blue wins and 2k checks go out.
    The stench of this loss is 100% on Trump, and thus on his gutless henchmen, and every traitorous shitbird who went along at the expense of our democracy. As it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Wass has some sass...

I shall wait 24 hours and then share his confidence. I would then like to watch every conservative pundit implode with rage.

Ugh, I just wish Chuck would give up on being Majority Leader, and let someone with actual balls do it....like Liz Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Ugh, I just wish Chuck would give up on being Majority Leader, and let someone with actual balls do it....like Liz Warren.
    I'd prefer Bernie... if only he were a Dem...

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'd be okay with that, if only to rub even more salt in the wound of trump's ego.

I hope we really end up with a first world problem like that.
    First world? I take it you're leaving off decimals and not rounding since half the country is basically 2nd world.