Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
21
22
... LastLast
  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Imagine living in an echo chamber so small you kick people that have spent years in a guild with friends and some guy kicks you for how you spend your own money on cosmetic items.
    Yes its quite amazing that different people have different values and how they choose to express them.

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    Because its an mmorpg, where you do quests and explore the world and go on adventures, they have all the material they necessary to make those store-items available in-game after spending time and playing through a questline or earning it from an achievement of some sorts.

    League of Legends is not a fair comparison since its a lobby-based PvP-game where you take turns, you dont go about in the world and immerse yourself in the same way as an mmorpg, where you can naturally earn things like mounts and cool looking gear after overcoming obstacles or getting a rare-drop from some mob.
    I already stated they obviously have all the gear they have planned out for the content they have specifically made for that expansion. Literally everything else we get in terms of the store is just butter. What you're asking them to do is instead of just creating items that they weren't going to make anyway, is to now create more CONTENT for those said items for literally no reason which takes WAY WAY more time in order to do instead of them just giving us the content we were going to get anyway, and then giving us little pieces to buy if we want to.

    Basically what you're asking for is just asinine and displays your knowledge of the real world.

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    I already stated they obviously have all the gear they have planned out for the content they have specifically made for that expansion. Literally everything else we get in terms of the store is just butter. What you're asking them to do is instead of just creating items that they weren't going to make anyway, is to now create more CONTENT for those said items for literally no reason which takes WAY WAY more time in order to do instead of them just giving us the content we were going to get anyway, and then giving us little pieces to buy if we want to.

    Basically what you're asking for is just asinine and displays your knowledge of the real world.
    Thats quite a lot of assumptions you're making on how Blizzard goes about their business.
    So what stops them from adding these item-sets and mounts/pets to new content-patches then?

    Adding insults to the end of your post just shows you're really just insecure about your own argument by the way, but thats fine.

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    Thats quite a lot of assumptions you're making on how Blizzard goes about their business.
    So what stops them from adding these item-sets and mounts/pets to new content-patches then?

    Adding insults to the end of your post just shows you're really just insecure about your own argument, but thats fine.
    Not an insult, it was an observation. Idk what is so hard to understand about “these wouldn’t have been in the game regardless”. If you’re arguing they could use it in the future then guess what? You’re now removing a new piece of gear they would have made specifically for that new content you are talking about.

    I REALLY don’t understand why you’re making this harder than it needs to be. These are EXTRA pieces. They aren’t REMOVING them from other areas.

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Uputz View Post
    We already pay a subscription everything in the game should not cost money besides subscriptions. It started with pets and mounts now its transmogs. When and where does it stop?
    It won't. The only "upside" is that even though it's a real money store item, it can actually be purchased with gold by buying the token.
    So it's really the same as if they added it to a vendor for 200k gold for example. It's cool, but at the end of the day still meaningless.

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    I was one of those guild officers that kicked people who had them.

    This is an unacceptable practice. I will forever /spit on those who support it.
    You sound like a shit officer tbh, projecting your opinion (which is wrong) onto others.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    Yes its quite amazing that different people have different values and how they choose to express them.
    If you express your opinion by booting people from a video game, for how they spend their money. You really need to get checked. There's expressing an opinion and there's acting like a child.

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    Not an insult, it was an observation. Idk what is so hard to understand about “these wouldn’t have been in the game regardless”. If you’re arguing they could use it in the future then guess what? You’re now removing a new piece of gear they would have made specifically for that new content you are talking about.

    I REALLY don’t understand why you’re making this harder than it needs to be. These are EXTRA pieces. They aren’t REMOVING them from other areas.
    And they also could have been in the game behind a questline/achievement, instead of just putting it up behind a $$$ paywall.

    You think this is a good practise and fine, and I dont. Its not about 'making it hard' for any of us, Im just expressing my opinion on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    If you express your opinion by booting people from a video game, for how they spend their money. You really need to get checked. There's expressing an opinion and there's acting like a child.
    I've never done it personally, but when all is said and done its up to the groupmaker who he wants to invite to his groups.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Uputz View Post
    We already pay a subscription everything in the game should not cost money besides subscriptions. It started with pets and mounts now its transmogs. When and where does it stop?
    Why does it need to? Does a transmog or visual effect, effect your player power? Does it increase your skill as a raider? does it make the game easier?

    No? So what's the problem, jealousy over shiny things?

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    Yes its quite amazing that different people have different values and how they choose to express them.
    So you support kicking people from a guild, that the person is only an officer of, for them receiving a free gift for subbing for 6 months?

    I hope that guild loses members en masse so these kind of dictators of fun can have their own little kingdoms of %$#@ to police. I understand not liking something a corporation does - but punishing someone like this is just a whole new level of insanity.

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    And they also could have been in the game behind a questline/achievement, instead of just putting it up behind a $$$ paywall.

    You think this is a good practise and fine, and I dont. Its not about 'making it hard' for any of us, Im just expressing my opinion on it.
    See you’re literally asking a company to make more content for the game because you think that one item that’s in the store needs to be available in the way you think it should be made.

    I’m telling you their content is ALREADY MADE. If it’s up to them they just won’t make the content and they won’t make the gear piece. You say I insulted but dude, this actually displays how much you understand of the real world. This is not how it works.

    If you really truly want that piece by playing in game only, you most certainly can. Go earn gold and buy wow tokens, boom. It’s basically a cheaper long neck boy now in the form of a transmog. There’s your in game content.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    So you support kicking people from a guild, that the person is only an officer of, for them receiving a free gift for subbing for 6 months?

    I hope that guild loses members en masse so these kind of dictators of fun can have their own little kingdoms of %$#@ to police. I understand not liking something a corporation does - but punishing someone like this is just a whole new level of insanity.
    He’s either a troll or in a no name Mc pug guild with these values.

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    So you support kicking people from a guild, that the person is only an officer of, for them receiving a free gift for subbing for 6 months?

    I hope that guild loses members en masse so these kind of dictators of fun can have their own little kingdoms of %$#@ to police. I understand not liking something a corporation does - but punishing someone like this is just a whole new level of insanity.
    You must have me confused with someone else, I never kicked anyone from my groups for any of those reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    See you’re literally asking a company to make more content for the game because you think that one item that’s in the store needs to be available in the way you think it should be made.

    I’m telling you their content is ALREADY MADE. If it’s up to them they just won’t make the content and they won’t make the gear piece. You say I insulted but dude, this actually displays how much you understand of the real world. This is not how it works.

    If you really truly want that piece by playing in game only, you most certainly can. Go earn gold and buy wow tokens, boom. It’s basically a cheaper long neck boy now in the form of a transmog. There’s your in game content.

    - - - Updated - - -



    He’s either a troll or in a no name Mc pug guild with these values.
    Either you dont read my posts and just click on reply, or you are very confused.

    I was perfectly clear with my last post where I said that I think the game would be much better off if these store-additions were achievable in-game through various questlines or achievements instead of just being put on the store behind a cheap $$$-tag, that is just my opinion on the whole in-game store in general.

    You can disagree all you want, but you're desperately trying to proclaim that your opinion is "right" and its just not gonna happen buddy.

    Insult me all you want with calling me a troll or my world-view is "wrong" it really doesnt matter anyway, opinions are subjective.

  12. #392
    I can already imagine it... seasonal transmogs, like Christmas Theme, etc.

  13. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    You must have me confused with someone else, I never kicked anyone from my groups for any of those reasons.


    Either you dont read my posts and just click on reply, or you are very confused.

    I was perfectly clear with my last post where I said that I think the game would be much better off if these store-additions were achievable in-game through various questlines or achievements instead of just being put on the store behind a cheap $$$-tag, that is just my opinion on the whole in-game store in general.

    You can disagree all you want, but you're desperately trying to proclaim that your opinion is "right" and its just not gonna happen buddy.

    Insult me all you want with calling me a troll or my world-view is "wrong" it really doesnt matter anyway, opinions are subjective.
    The irony in this post is hilarious LOL

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I can already imagine it... seasonal transmogs, like Christmas Theme, etc.
    Oh no the horror what ever are we going to do, game is ruined forever
    Last edited by Synical123; 2020-11-12 at 07:58 PM.

  14. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    The irony in this post is hilarious LOL

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oh no the horror what ever are we going to do, game is ruined forever
    If you dont have anything better to come with than insults, please dont quote me in the future thank you.

  15. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    If you dont have anything better to come with than insults, please dont quote me in the future thank you.
    Saying something is ironic is, yet again, not an insult.

  16. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    Saying something is ironic is, yet again, not an insult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    The irony in this post is hilarious LOL
    Well, for one you could at least try to discuss things constructively instead of pointing and laughing at things you disagree with like above.

    But you're obviously unable to act like an adult so I'll add you to the ignore-list instead, that works too.

  17. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    Well, for one you could at least try to discuss things constructively instead of pointing and laughing at things you disagree with like above.

    But you're obviously unable to act like an adult so I'll add you to the ignore-list instead, that works too.
    I said it was ironic because you said I wasn't reading the posts and just posting nonsense. When I literally pointed out the flaws in your arguments and gave you examples and reasons why they don't make sense, making it seem like you weren't reading them at all and as in your own words, you dont read my posts and just click on reply.

    Go up and read them again. I actually repeated exactly what you said for an argument and pointed out EXACTLY why your logic is flawed. If that's too confusing for you, then there is no more need to have a 'discussion' because you can't even understand a very simple concept of how games are developed.

  18. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    I said it was ironic because you said I wasn't reading the posts and just posting nonsense. When I literally pointed out the flaws in your arguments and gave you examples and reasons why they don't make sense, making it seem like you weren't reading them at all and as in your own words, you dont read my posts and just click on reply.

    Go up and read them again. I actually repeated exactly what you said for an argument and pointed out EXACTLY why your logic is flawed. If that's too confusing for you, then there is no more need to have a 'discussion' because you can't even understand a very simple concept of how games are developed.
    "-You dont agree with my opinion, you dont even understand how games are developed!"

    Just move on please, find someone else to annoy.

  19. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    "-You dont agree with my opinion, you dont even understand how games are developed!"

    Just move on please, find someone else to annoy.
    It's not a matter of opinions here my guy, it's a matter of how things operate. You simply do not understand how they work if your answer is "If they make any piece of armor ever, they need to make additional content to match that gear". That's not how it works. The gear is extra. The content is already made. They aren't going to go out of their way and make MORE content that takes up a ton of time testing, developing, and implementing into a game when they already have their content made for that certain expansion.

    Additionally, if your gripe is that you can't earn it from in-game sources, you can. Go farm gold, buy wow tokens, just like the spider mount and the long neck boy works. You can purchase it by earning gold.

    Again, this isn't a matter of opinions, your reasoning's are just simply incorrect and outlandish.

  20. #400
    I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard started selling transmog shit in the same capacity as mounts and pets and then overprice the shit out of it too just like the mounts and pets because they know they have millions of suckers out there that are willing to piss away their money for shiny cosmetics. Then a new vicious cycle will begin of people blindly supporting scummy business to pave way for some other nickel and dime bullshit.
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •