Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Perfect time to introduce Pandyr

Pandaria was the worst expansion in WoW history, managing to allienate 30% of the playerbase almost from its release day and being the only reveal trailer with a negative like:dislike ratio, which has only slightly risen since then.

Metzen himself announced the end of the expansion as "the end of the whimsical pandas", not even referring to them as pandaren, and their presence in game since has been almost as unimportant as it was in Warcraft 3, where they played literally no part other than an optional character in a side campaign.

Pandaren and monks have remained through the years one of the least played races and classes, at one point going below even goblins and gnomes.

The "most requested and wanted" race, class and expansion in the game is perhaps the biggest lie that the vocal minority and blizzard ever told themselves.

Pandaria was based off a lie, that was proven to be such from the launch of the expansion when it immediately started bleeding players, and in every years since, where the panda expansion has contributed less than 1% of anything to any of the subsequent stories.

^ these are all irrefutable facts, as they are backed by official numbers released by blizzard and/or a congregation of statistics from various sites, which even though not representative of millions of players, all paint the same picture, which is what statistics are in the end.

Now for the good part out of the shitshow that was this expansion: pandyr, perhaps the coolest race that never was:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...pical-Pandaran

Whilst Samwise Didier's original april fool's joke was something he made for his daughter, Pandyr were a much more thought out, interesting mix of ideas which everyone would have reacted positively to, as it had a true Warcraft vibe.

Not capitalizing on this potential race is one of the biggest mistakes that blizzard continues to make, but hey, apparently someone random guy on the forums asked for playable foxes.

Hopefully one day blizzard comes to their fucking senses, but judging by the latest transmog abomination they released in the shop, who am I kidding.

Last edited by Michael Jackson; 2020-11-10 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    Pandaria was the worst expansion in WoW history
    8 years later I still find it to be one of WoW's best, if not the best expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

^ these are all irrefutable facts
    Mixing your opinion about the expansion with some facts doesn't make it a fact too.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    8 years later I still find it to be one of WoW's best, if not the best expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Mixing your opinion about the expansion with some facts doesn't make it a fact too.
    Real life called, it wanted to check on you:

https://static.techspot.com/images2/...-2005-2015.png
    What is this? Is this meant to change my opinion or something?

What is this? Is this meant to change my opinion or something?
    It's called statistics and logic, it powers the very tool you're using to question the relevance of statistics and logic.

Follow your logic WOD was the worst expansion if you go by subs, what's your point?

It's called statistics and logic, it powers the very tool you're using to question the relevance of statistics and logic.
    You're starting to making less sense here. Are you implying other people quitting the game means I'm no longer allowed to think MoP was great?

I just can't wait till we can have 1/2 and 1/2 races of characters, I seriously think that WoW has an almost eugenic world view.

You're starting to making less sense here. Are you implying other people quitting the game means I'm no longer allowed to think MoP was great?
    Is there a reason you pretend to be offline whilst actually being online?

Pandaria was the worst expansion in WoW history, managing to allienate 30% of the playerbase almost from its release day
    I wanna see your stats on WOD and BFA... oh wait you don't have any.

What does that have to do with this conversation? Please answer my previous question. Am I no longer allowed to think that way?

Also I don't even know what you mean by "pretend to be offline".

You still didn't answer my question champ, you show Pebrock the warlock a chart that supposes to prove that MoP was the worst expansion yet on that chart we see WoD as the worst

What does that have to do with this conversation? Please answer my previous question. Am I no longer allowed to think that way?

Also I don't even know what you mean by "pretend to be offline".
    I never said you couldn't like what you wanted, I was answering your pointless implication that what I said was personal opinion, by giving you stats.

Your status is always set to offline, whilst you're online and responding. Are you stalking someone, or just having some private message war and you don't want your opponent to know you're there? I'm intrugued.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    You still didn't answer my question champ, you show Pebrock the warlock a chart that supposes to prove that MoP was the worst expansion yet on that chart we see WoD as the worst
    What are you his lawyer, or his second account routed through a proxy? See my reply to him above, either way.

I neve said you couldn't like what you wanted, I was answering your pointless implication that what I said was personal opinion, by giving you stats.
    Stats which are wrong according to what you show him, WHAT IS YOUR POINT BUD

This thread is going places.

I'm gonna get my popcorn.

7+ Year Old Account
    But pandland was one of the best expansions.

I neve said you couldn't like what you wanted, I was answering your pointless implication that what I said was personal opinion, by giving you stats.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you his lawyer, or his second account routed through a proxy? See my reply to him above, either way.
    Ah, you are trolling, i seen now, still your charts are wrong, your opinion is obviously wrong, have a nice night champ

But it is personal opinion. Every expansion have people that think it's the best one. I've seen plenty of people say WoD or Cata or TBC was their favorite but I don't reply to them telling them they're wrong.

What was that other comment about anyway? About me pretending to be offline?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Stats which are wrong according to what you show him, WHAT IS YOUR POINT BUD
    Stats which are wrong according to what I show him? Is that supposed to be a paradox sentence or...?

Stats which are wrong according to what I show him? Is that supposed to be a paradox sentence or...?
    You are claiming MoP is the worst expansion and to prove your point you show us a chart that shows subs BUT according to your chart Wod had fewer subs, are you high or something or pure blind?