Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Running out of hearthstones in the end of BfA

I literally have bought the three guild cloaks and they all run out on a monk that does dailies (sure he could go to home temple but that's more detours and even the new dalaran hearthstone may be eventually used but that also has a detour). They have to seriously rethink of how much teleportation and detouring an end-game character has to do daily on characters that don't have that many portals.

My hearth is set to and has been set to Vale for a very long time and having to click portals is not that big of a deal. Also I would sooner say it's your efficiency that is the problem not the travel restrictions if you have everything on cd. Then again you refuse to use Dalaran hs so there's that.

Never had this issue on a shaman.. And same on my Paladin with engineering or a warrior without any extra teleports.

Dailies? like World Quests? Are you hearthing between each completed quest or what?

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

I agree 100%. Having to use my DALARAN HEARTHSTONE is a joke! I can't believe they put me through this. (1 loading screen and 60 yds of flying) - This game is so bad blizzard waah waAAH WAAAHH

They should just add a /command to teleport straight to any marked world quest. That way I can get my welfare epics in a jiffy so I can spend the rest of my day in a major city afk while getting denied for +8's. Oh one day I will get a +8! Mark my words!

I dont think what you are doing is considered normal gameplay.

But along with the 3 hearthstones and 3 cloaks you have
    - Jaina's Locket for another port to old Dalaran
    - Dalarin Ring (new or old, share a CD) for another port to old/new Dalaran
    - Cant get it right now, but the Brawling Guild teleport item
    - Baradin Hold Tabard - access to portal to SW/Org
    - Garrison Dock Compass - next door to Garrison
    - Boralas/Dazar Ring - teleports to BFA main hub

Thats just the items that take you to or within 30 seconds of portals. There is almost no way you can be 'hearthless' while employing all of these.

I have like half a dozen of teleportation items plus the regular, garrison and new Dalaran hearthstones. And I know I'm still missing some that I could buy but I don't see the need. How in the hell do you run out of teleportation options?

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    I literally have bought the three guild cloaks and they all run out on a monk that does dailies (sure he could go to home temple but that's more detours and even the new dalaran hearthstone may be eventually used but that also has a detour). They have to seriously rethink of how much teleportation and detouring an end-game character has to do daily on characters that don't have that many portals.
    I'd say you have to rethink your approach to route-planning. I barely even use the Hearthstone itself enough for the CD to matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    I dont think what you are doing is considered normal gameplay.

But along with the 3 hearthstones and 3 cloaks you have
    - Jaina's Locket for another port to old Dalaran
    - Dalarin Ring (new or old, share a CD) for another port to old/new Dalaran
    - Cant get it right now, but the Brawling Guild teleport item
    - Baradin Hold Tabard - access to portal to SW/Org
    - Garrison Dock Compass - next door to Garrison
    - Boralas/Dazar Ring - teleports to BFA main hub

Thats just the items that take you to or within 30 seconds of portals. There is almost no way you can be 'hearthless' while employing all of these.
    also, with engineering you get wormhole toys for shadowlands, zandalar, kul tiras, argus, northrend, pandaria, wod, AND (possibly) the broken isles. that last one is a reaves module but i'd think it's for the broken isles since there is one for argus.

so with the wod, legion, and normal hearthstone, there is what you mentioned, the three guild tabards, and all these engineering toys. which makes 20 total world teleports. that is probably too many for ANY class to have access to. except mage cause that's been their thing since vanilla.

Where do you do your dailies that you need to hearth that much? Isn't the cooldown 15 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    it's your efficiency that is the problem
    More like my efficiency to kill for dailies fast. OK I will play devil's advocate and say it's somewhat expected because I don't only do 8.3 stuff but further ones since I'm a returning player before BfA.

Yeah they should really add command that allows you to teleport anywhere at anytime and without a cooldown.

Don't know how you manage to run out of teleports. I've been way more than fine with Dalaran, garrison and regular hearthstone.

You should consider to roll a mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    I agree 100%. Having to use my DALARAN HEARTHSTONE is a joke!
    You're trying be a joker but the joke is on you. That's a hearthstone FROM ANOTHER EXPANSION. A player should not require it to do regular stuff on end-game.

so u want blizz to adjust the game just because you are bad at the game?

You're trying be a joker but the joke is on you. That's a hearthstone FROM ANOTHER EXPANSION. A player should not require it to do regular stuff on end-game.
    And players are not required to use it. It's a convenience. Old expansions should give convenience bonuses. Like the teleport directly to a MoP dungeon if you did the challenge mode back then.

You also have other options of flying a bit. You can go from Uldum to Silithus and use the portal back to your BfA main city. You can go from Vale to your MoP city and use a portal back. Going through a few portals should not be an issue, at all.

More like my efficiency to kill for dailies fast. OK I will play devil's advocate and say it's somewhat expected because I don't only do 8.3 stuff but further ones since I'm a returning player before BfA.
    You're not efficient if you travel around the world so much you run out of teleports. Most of your time is lost travelling.

Bro, you can get to SW/org 5 times with portal items. Im a busy traveler at times my self, but its not an issue that much.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm still confused as to exactly what in end game you can do in less than 15 minutes. if you're doing world quests in a zone for the emissary (or whatever they're calling it now) that will take up 15 minutes quite easily. dungeons take longer than 15 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP hearthing after each world quest.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say you are mismanaging your teleports a bit. All cloaks + hearthstones + class/race perks + other possible forms of teleport would amount to a huge amount of ways to move around.

I too came back after a long time and had to catch up on Mechagon, Nazjatar, Rajani and Uldum, but I never had any issue with getting everywhere.

Tell us your daily routine and let's see if there are teleports that can be expended or saved with minimal time loss.