Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Nathanos World Boss Cinematic Discussion [SPOILERS]

Creating this thread as the world boss will be up when the update goes live later this noon.

What do you think will happen? We have a few stills from the cinematic involving Nathanos attacking the adventurers and Tyrande

Please note that this is the discussion for ONLY the cinematic. Please keep other Shadowlands Spoilers in the 9.0 discussion thread or the 9.0 expansion spoiler thread.

Added video embed:

Last edited by Aucald; 2020-11-11 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Added Video Embed
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Why did you create this thread now instead of a few hours when we can actually discuss something?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I will know, soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think for this week or next the most we will get is his escape cinematic, where in Shadowlands we ll have a different one for the face off between him and Tyrande as that s an arrow going through him in the cinematic

Oh shit it’s Tuesday! Haha. Crazy thing about this is if he dies on Azeroth, he goes straight to the shadowlands. Elune magic might erase him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Creating this thread as the world boss will be up when the update goes live later this noon.

What do you think will happen? We have a few stills from the cinematic involving Nathanos attacking the adventurers and Tyrande

Please note that this is the discussion for ONLY the cinematic. Please keep other Shadowlands Spoilers in the 9.0 discussion thread or the 9.0 expansion spoiler thread.
    My question is, why does Tyrande have rocky outcrops on her face, like Zandalari shoulders, instead of Night elven markings?

7+ Year Old Account
    She's going to kill him (which is what he deserves) he'll probably say a few pompous lines until the glaive plunges into his head. His plot armor has expired after 8.1 and the stupidity they pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    My question is, why does Tyrande have rocky outcrops on her face, like Zandalari shoulders, instead of Night elven markings?
    Too many years applying the same makeup dried her skin like that.

I mean he will just go to the Shadowlands, this is just a fast track to get him there unless she can destroy his soul.

Shouldn't this be up already on NA?

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    When we are at spoilers, he was part of the story trailer of Shadowlands in the Shadowlands. He will probably just flee somehow.
    Those images in the story trailer are probably from the prepatch cinematic coming today, seeing that the trees are clearly from the Plaguelands
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2020-11-10 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I mean he will just go to the Shadowlands, this is just a fast track to get him there unless she can destroy his soul.
    Im betting on a Moon Laser destroying his soul, and a line from each of them specifically stating it.

"Fool, I'll see you in the Shafowlands!"

"Not likely. Elune, do to him what he did to my tree!!!"

"Noooooooooooooo!!"

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its already known.. Tyrande will start devolving soon and awake her inner zandalari spirit. The scales are already there, Shadowlans will be a fun ride for her!

Jokes aside, I wish Nathanos lives on just to see the damage he will cause, but given blizzard and my past dissapointments. He will die or even be beheaded(Glaive incoming) and it's done (black screen)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Too many years applying the same makeup dried her skin like that.
    Another good one, I like

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Im betting on a Moon Laser destroying his soul, and a line from each of them specifically stating it.

"Fool, I'll see you in the Shafowlands!"

"Not likely. Elune, do to him what he did to my tree!!!"

*a weird backlash occurs and she hits herself to 1% and eventually falling into a coma* (dailies incoming helping her to get healed)

''Like I said see you in Shadowlands muhahaha''

"Noooooooooooooo!!"
    Fixed it for ya;p
    Is that not the reason she is a night warrior, because Elune never responded to her call?
    The Night warrior is appearntly realy big deal and you can easily die from it, so it's actually not unlikely she can kill herself while unleashing some kind of rage.

I hope Tyranda is like suuuuper pissed at him in the cinamatic tbh as she should be.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-11-10 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is that it's the overwhelming power the night warrior ruining her body slowly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the cinematic might break and not play for everyone at the start and will get fixed at some point. As for what happens in said cinematic, either he'll die or he'll run away. There isn't going to be anything major happening as this happens post leader jobbings and kidnap after all.

Well elves are mutated trolls.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I hope he dies. He keeps escaping again and again. It's getting stupid now. Same with Sylvanas, she should die for good in Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Fixed it for ya;p
    Is that not the reason she is a night warrior, because Elune never responded to her call?
    The Night warrior is appearntly realy big deal and you can easily die from it, so it's actually not unlikely she can kill herself while unleashing some kind of rage.

I hope Tyranda is like suuuuper pissed at him in the cinamatic tbh as she should be.
    She became the Night Warrior through the will of Elune, just taking on the more primal and violent side of her.

Sira Moonwarden willingly joined Sylvanas because she felt Elune had forsaken her.

Too much Elune is not good for your health.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I hope he dies. He keeps escaping again and again. It's getting stupid now. Same with Sylvanas, she should die for good in Shadowlands.
    Even if he dies, unless Tyrande does some Moon hocus pocus to annihilate his soul, he'll just flow down to the maw where we'll probably meet him again.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    She became the Night Warrior through the will of Elune, just taking on the more primal and violent side of her.
    And what is more primal than a Zandalari :P

Because they botched the textures and cant be arsed to fix it.