Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    had to get the cinematic here, as it wouldn't play in game
    Mine kept blacking out for several seconds, then restarting. Happened a few times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Garbage event, if you are at the tournament you are NEVER gonna make it to any of the rares at "the fleshwerks" unless you are already there
    They give you a warning, then make the bosses immune for 2-3 minutes before they can even be attacked. What are you complaining about? If you're camping the rares then put yourself in the middle of the zone.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Wijade View Post
    The Legion event was open to all lvls and the bad guys scaled. It was great to help lvl up the last little push if you were not already Max lvl and gear was available for all lvls. This one is only for those that are maxed already. That's what's got me disappointed.
    Yeah it sucks if only max levels can do it,but not because of lvling alts,as leveling has been very fast for some time now with the 100% xp and the lvl 50 changes,it sucks for people who dont have max levels

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    There is no unique transmog.
    The old transmog and drake are still available
    You heard it here first folks. The four sets, one for each armor type, from the vendor don't actually exist. And getting mogs and mounts from sources in addition to their original one is now a bad thing. So hast Toppy decreed.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

"And when she comes... our end begins."

Bolvar, you punk-made bitch. You really were an usurper, unfit to even carry Arthas' jock strap.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it only took years of fan backlash and displeasure at how pathetically Tyrande and the Night Elves are written to turn her into a half-way decent character. I know Nathanos didn't die his final death, Sylvanas will re-animate him somehow in Shadowlands, but watching her dominate and slice his throat (even if off scene) was pleasing.

They should've really just gone all in and made the gear Ilvl 130 imo. It's the end of the expansion, it's all going away in a few weeks. Why the hell not?
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by btlcryct View Post
    I had the quest, and the cinematic didn't play. It faded to black like it was going to, and a second later I was back looking at my UI without even touching so much as the mouse because I wanted to see it.
    Ah ok. I did the quest after I think when B.net had an update for WoW. So maybe Blizzard fixed it during that update. I am not sure. You should try it on another toon who has the quest and see if it plays. I personally wanted to see the cinematic in-game that were posted on MMO-Champion and WoWhead rather than spoiling it for myself by seeing it outside of its events unfolding.

Best moment in wow for years. The proper death of the biggest simp cuck in Azeroth.

5+ Year Old Account
    Finally. I waited for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Ah ok. I did the quest after I think when B.net had an update for WoW. So maybe Blizzard fixed it during that update. I am not sure. You should try it on another toon who has the quest and see if it plays. I personally wanted to see the cinematic in-game that were posted on MMO-Champion and WoWhead rather than spoiling it for myself by seeing it outside of its events unfolding.
    Had the quest, did it about 20 min ago, got lagged out and the cinematic never played

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Best moment in wow for years. The proper death of the biggest simp cuck in Azeroth.
    If you didn’t get it from all the jokes he makes - it was his original plan to die.
    The fun part is that Tyrande has technically had her revenge and now all the Alliance see her as crazy bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said in another thread earlier, Tyrande should have obliterated his soul. Like pulled it out of his body, done some bad ass Elune shit, and utterly obliterated his soul like Gul'dan did to Varian.

Now, I see Sylvanas saving her Boy Toy from The Maw, handing him to The Jailer like "Here, Master, this one is strong with Anima", and using him as an Anima Battery until he's dry, far too late to realize he was just her pawn and meant nothing to him.

Oi! Blizzard! Another hunter that can dual wield melee!
    Sad panda, got bored of all sticks and toothpicks, he wants to be real Survival Hunter too

10+ Year Old Account
    See what I get when I go kill him.

Yay for spec-inappropriate loot despite the WQ saying it grants spec-appropriate loot. Oh well, ticket submitted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter got a Bow. woo

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Not sure how to break this to you, but I think you might be celebrating a tad bit too early.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Tyrande being pretty dumb again,
    He’ll clearly come back, and powered up. Then it wont be that easy to rek him anymore. She always creates bigger problems lol

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not sure how to break this to you, but I think you might be celebrating a tad bit too early.
    Ofc, it is only a better thing that we will kill this simp again in SL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    If you didn’t get it from all the jokes he makes - it was his original plan to die.
    The fun part is that Tyrande has technically had her revenge and now all the Alliance see her as crazy bitch.
    It is only a good thing that he can be killed again in SL, so players will farm this simp again and again as raid boss in SL. That is exactly how a simp cuck shall be treated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    There is no unique transmog.
    The old transmog and drake are still available
    Which old transmog? The blue proto from Utgrade Pinacle? :O

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You heard it here first folks. The four sets, one for each armor type, from the vendor don't actually exist. And getting mogs and mounts from sources in addition to their original one is now a bad thing. So hast Toppy decreed.
    Not what I said. The transmog is not new. And its not. The gear being ilvl 100 is, but the appearance of the transmog is certainly not new. Nor did I say that getting those appearances was bad, but calling them "old" implies they are unobtainable, they are, easily, elseware.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg