Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    wrathion, ez one

Sargeras.

His body flames slowly increase the ambient temperature by up to 50 degrees in every direction for 1,000 miles. That's pretty hot.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    Sargeras.

His body flames slowly increase the ambient temperature by up to 50 degrees in every direction for 1,000 miles. That's pretty hot.
    Wouldn't Ragnaros be hotter?

I give my vote to Onyxia, she tricked those horny wrynns for quite some time in their own home... not the "bony" version form blackwing decend tho

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Alexstrasza, ez. Always loved her design.

Chris Metzens daughter shouldn't have meddled.
    This has to be one of the most disgusting sentences. This basically reads as “Fuck off little girl! How dare you want to look up to this character, don’t you realize I need to jerk off to this woman!”

Valeera or Alextraza

hubba hubba
    And shepherds we shall be...

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    This has to be one of the most disgusting sentences. This basically reads as “Fuck off little girl! How dare you want to look up to this character, don’t you realize I need to jerk off to this woman!”
    I can't believe it took like 10 pages for someone to notice that ridiculous post. That was some capital G Gamer™ shit right there.

Anyway, I suppose I'd mention BfA Wrathion and Flynn.

And Nexus Prince Shaffar is definitely the hottest-sounding mass of aether held together by bandages.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavey View Post
    You get to Vegas, I'll introduce you to a whole bunch of cocktail waitresses with Daddy Issues. Just let me know
    Daddy issues are a legitimate psychological issue from being neglected which amounts to emotional abuse. It'd be fun to help them out and discover self-love and to figuer out what they're missing so they blossom into who they want to be.